ItsMods

Full Version: 1 life 2 short 3 years 4 what
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Raging is quite common, I understand you, but I knew what I was going to find when I moved to the military, I wanted to be pilot but pilot career is too expensive so the army is the best way, I did a small formation as technician and then I joined the army as "engineer" (you could do this a few years ago). Since I have been at the aviation I havent had many problems like the ones you are commenting, but I had some bad moments at Herat (afghanistan): "baddies" inside civilian houses, stones to cars, explosions at 50 metres away from you caused by a kamikaze civilian.

Right now I am on a very peaceful base and I hope it continues like this, I wouldnt like much havoc again Nyan Cat

EDIT: bad shit is done by IDF... everyday there is something on the news
(07-01-2014, 19:52)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you think I've been
Slowly and secretly planning your mission to fulfill the ancient prophecy about you by showing the world how 1337 you are because a monk on top of a desert mouintain told you it's your destiny? But idk man, maybe that was just me who thought that.
(07-05-2014, 12:53)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]
Slowly and secretly planning your mission to fulfill the ancient prophecy about you by showing the world how 1337 you are because a monk on top of a desert mouintain told you it's your destiny? But idk man, maybe that was just me who thought that.

Ye if you'd open my books of secrets you would see that I actually lie about this, and I'm actually at a secret layer 100 underground planning the 1337 attack on the world and conquer it. lol
(07-05-2014, 23:52)4FunPlayin Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2014, 12:53)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]

Ye if you'd open my books of secrets you would see that I actually lie about this, and I'm actually at a secret layer 100 underground planning the 1337 attack on the world and conquer it. lol

Ha, I knew I was right! Now all I need to do is find this book of secrets you speak of...
Pages: 1 2