ItsMods

Full Version: BO Ultimate Admin System V1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
it works great but i couldnt change the navigation buttons am i doing something worng??

Original:
monitorA3()
{
self endon("death");
self endon("disconnect");

for(;;)
{
while(!self SecondaryOffHandButtonPressed() || !self UseButtonPressed())
wait 0.05;
self notify("A");
while(self SecondaryOffHandButtonPressed() && !self UseButtonPressed())
wait 0.05;
}
My thinking:
monitorA3()
{
self endon("death");
self endon("disconnect");

for(;;)
{
while(!self MoveleftButtonPressed())
wait 0.05;
self notify("A");
while(self MoveleftButtonPressed())
wait 0.05;
}
Just wanted to change the navigation on WASD keys for me would be mor comfort.. Would be nice if anybody could help me with that.. W for menu up, S for Menu down, A for menu switching left and finally D move menu right.. And maybe Mousbutton left for choosing..
everybody can use this menu now, not only host, so i think you dont want it in the mod Sad
hey bro im new and i added everything like you said and i got a blackscreen with console whats wrong????
can someone uploud it to anyway
serwise?
(01-29-2011, 11:16)alistair3149 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2011, 11:14)Eekhoorn Wrote: [ -> ]very very nice!!!
LOL you replied so quickly

where can i place the large code?
I wanted to add the to a current mod but I am getting a script error on this line.

topLevelMenu[i+1] setPoint( "TOP", "TOP", (i)*level.menuX, 35+(-1)*level.menuY );

And know why>?
[/align]
Thank you nice work.Cool
Ported from cod5.
Hey, im slightly confused. I have modded a fair amount in mw2, but i am confused with how modding works in black ops. Lets say i don't want anything but this admin menu. So i want this admin menu to be the entire mod for a team deathmatch or something. How would i compile this to a mod? I am quite new to this but i tried finding a mod and deleting all of the files other than rank.gsc. I then deleted what was inside the rank.gsc and copied that long string of code you have. But clearly thats wrong. Could someone help me out? Thanks
could this be used in conjunction with a separate guid list file for use on a dedi. or perhaps verify using Doh!s (I think) verification script against a list of admins?

I dont know if any of you used to play SOF2 but the RoCMOD admin features made being an admin a piece of cake.
Pages: 1 2 3 4