ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 Shop plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
nice effort Wink

perhaps next time maybe let someone with a better understanding of English proof read it first though Wink

Not dissing your effort just some observations is all.

small example
TOP THE RICHEST = maybe just TOP RICHEST or THE TOP RICHEST etc
reson= reason

just small typos but makes alot of difference Wink

you have also made the same mistake many do when buying snipers, the RSASS !4 is an example, it goes straight to primary, well you say it should, however indoing so it has the unlimited ammo bug, and is only fixed by switching weapons no biggy maybe. Maybe give it from a diff weapon slot dat fixes it. This bug will also effect some other weapons.
The RSASS, Barret, and MK14 all have that bug if you buy it while holding a smg or assualt rifle. But the one issue is that even if its auto like that you can't shoot anything cause the shots don't register.
@Casper Dumb Bitch
Add in
Code:
if (Client.Other.CurrentWeapon == GetWeapon("iw5_rsass_mp")
(03-05-2014, 16:30)Dude Wrote: [ -> ]@Casper Dumb Bitch
Add in
Code:
if (Client.Other.CurrentWeapon == GetWeapon("iw5_rsass_mp")

no shit Dumb Bitch did you not read, i was explaining to other people, next time think before you call someone dumb\

oh wait here i'll spell it out for you, IF YOU BUY A RSASS, BARRET, OR MK14 AND YOU ARE HOLDING A SEMI-AUTOMATIC GUN AND IT GOES TO THE SAME SLOT THOSE GUNS WILL MIMIC THE SEMI-AUTOMATIC GUN YOU HAD, UNTIL THE GUN IS ROTATED. IT WILL ONLY MIMIC THE SEMI-AUTOMATIC ACTION IT WILL NOT REGISTER SHOTS ON A TARGET.
How many releases for this shit is there going to be?
(03-05-2014, 16:04)Casper Wrote: [ -> ]The RSASS, Barret, and MK14 all have that bug if you buy it while holding a smg or assualt rifle. But the one issue is that even if its auto like that you can't shoot anything cause the shots don't register.

Switch to your secondary then switch back to your primary, it should fix it. Smile
do you children not read?
(03-06-2014, 17:40)Casper Wrote: [ -> ]do you children not read?

No Dumb Bitch
i was telling you idiots what happens and that it doesn't affect anything Dumb Bitch
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6