• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
spectate undermap
hey there. i had made an plugin for you with high jump servers, with a kind of probleme to see how many undermapers u have. now that's gone. here i created an plugin called: undermap with that can u teleport to an undermaping spot instead for use !noclip every time, and this is an good example to have for moderators so cant use the noclip.
the command u need to use is.
Code:
!undermap
!getpos
!um
!noclip
!pos
and then u will be teleported to an undermaping spot for checking for any undermapers.
(ops: i havn't fix the plugin for all maps yet if u want the source code can i send it out)
Code:
maps with allowed yet are:
carbon
hardhat
interchange
downturn
seatown
village and
erision
(NOTE) u need to have both !saveme and !undermap, so u dont gets stucked undermap. latest version is not full done. i need to fix few places. as, fallen and terminal. and on few maps will u gets stucked in boxes. easy fix, but i do it then i have time.
changelog
Code:
added !getpos
v1.1: added !um
latest version include !noclip and !pos.

i hope u enjoy it and thx for testing it Smile

credit: @abidullah for helping me with the code
and to @Dr@gonfly3r for geting co ords for few undermaping spots

Attached Files
.rar   boxes_for_undermap.rar (Size: 6.07 KB / Downloads: 13)
.rar   Undermap.rar (Size: 7.9 KB / Downloads: 10)
.rar   Undermap v1.1.rar (Size: 7.88 KB / Downloads: 20)
.rar   Undermap_all_maps.rar (Size: 7.68 KB / Downloads: 28)
(01-19-2013, 14:08)EnVi Sweden Rocks Wrote: hey there. i had made an plugin for you with high jump servers, with a kind of probleme to see how many undermapers u have. now that's gone. here i created an plugin called: undermap with that can u teleport to an undermaping spot instead for use !noclip every time, and this is an good example to have for moderators so cant use the noclip.
the command u need to use is.
Code:
!undermap
and then u will be teleported to an undermaping spot for checking for any undermapers.
(ops: i havn't fix the plugin for all maps yet if u want the source code can i send it out)
i hope u enjoy it and thx for testing it Smile

credit: @abidullah for helping me with the code
and to @Dr@gonfly3r for geting co ords for few undermaping spots

And how you detect when a person is undermap?
[Image: compiling.png][Image: aLKA8og_460sa.gif]
im going to be teleported to the undermaping spot then u can search if someone is undermap
There is a much better way, you can just check for the Z axis origin of the client to be less than or equal to undermap layer no need for manual detection by admins
(01-19-2013, 14:12)EnVi Sweden Rocks Wrote: im going to be teleported to the undermaping spot then u can search if someone is undermap

He means it won't detect people under the map but instead be a command for moderators & admins can use to teleport to destinated spots under the map in order to find any players that are undermapping e.g. on mission or interchange

Edit: Some of the maps have multiple co ords you can teleport to as some undermaps are not fully accessible like say interchange's undermap
I remember @8q4s8 made a "death box" so if someone is in an box where you can't die(there are spots)
than you will die, you can also make this ofr underground :p
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
[Image: hax0r3ez.gif]
I noticed in the plugin you allow configuration values in the sv_config.ini file but you haven't specified any above, I would recommend you do this otherwise it makes the method calls in your code pretty much useless.
I now host all my MW3 projects on my private GIT repo
smal update
(01-19-2013, 15:52)99IRock Wrote: I remember @8q4s8 made a "death box" so if someone is in an box where you can't die(there are spots)
than you will die, you can also make this ofr underground :p

Ye I made a command for every user. It's killing people in the underground "godhouse" and people at the end of the map. If someone is interested I could edit it a bit and release it.
that sounds nice. do your not can do it? it wants to be fun to test Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Request] Plugin = Spectate for admin only (INFECTED Gametype) choobie 7 4,464 01-18-2013, 04:34
Last Post: abidullah
  [Request] Spectate Plugin for Admins Kasperle 5 2,974 08-30-2012, 20:49
Last Post: NooB_StalkeR
  Help Force to Spectate Ich1994 1 1,770 06-23-2012, 22:01
Last Post: JariZ