Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snip
(09-19-2011, 18:57)jariz Wrote: lulz i ment the idea, scripts said we were gonna create the mod for the contest so we started working on it when the contest started (i knew about the contest waaay before it started)

Until a few days before the contest there wasn't even a plan for the contest so we didn't even know.
Please, may I get your orb of futuretelling?

Wtf is this thread about?

We never started working on map editor until the contest, we learnt to script before, after we did experiments ( like my fat mod code(didnt make it work yet), Jariz with his models rips, Randomizer ) and then when contest was announced we started working on it

Dude seriously if we had been working for 3 months on it, we would have already almost every features in the mod already

Idea isnt from scratch, mod is

waiting for @JariZ to define why he wrote what he wrote and explain!
otherwise i need to take action on this cause we need to be fair

(09-19-2011, 23:19)d0h! Wrote: waiting for @JariZ to define why he wrote what he wrote and explain!
otherwise i need to take action on this cause we need to be fair

QFT, also interested.

Quote:QFT, also interested.

What QFT means?

Means that you should stop telling 3 different lies in a row.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

QFT: quoted for truth

As my friend @Scripts18 explained (and me to as well) i meant we were planning etc this for over 3/2 months,
but only have started working on it the last 2 weeks. I think that explains enough (there is not much more to explain)

the reason why i wrote it was simply that i included planning etc in working which isn't strange or something, IDK why you guys are trying to get us out of the competition, because it's looking like that right now

also this:
scripts Wrote:Dude seriously if we had been working for 3 months on it, we would have already almost every features in the mod already

no i didnt tried to kick you out, anyway.
it always counts what you wrote and a word like "working" is a very clear statement
and you didnt explained anything what you wrote

so not that i am trying to insult you

(09-20-2011, 09:53)jariz Wrote: As my friend @Scripts18 explained (and me to as well) i meant we were planning etc this for over 3/2 months,
but only have started working on it the last 2 weeks. I think that explains enough (there is not much more to explain)

the reason why i wrote it was simply that i included planning etc in working which isn't strange or something, IDK why you guys are trying to get us out of the competition, because it's looking like that right now

also this:
scripts Wrote:Dude seriously if we had been working for 3 months on it, we would have already almost every features in the mod already

Quote:I'VE BEEN WORKING FOR OVER 3 MONTHS ON MAPEDITOR

Quote:lulz i ment the idea, scripts said we were gonna create the mod for the contest so we started working on it when the contest started (i knew about the contest waaay before it started)

Not to mention the way you raged and called me a crying faggot when I talked to you on Steam about it, because you were mad at me for pointing it out, because you already knew it was reason for disqualification.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment