• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snip
When you do an oral presentation, what is the first thing you work on? The plan

Yea the planning, thats why I and Jariz count that as work, but working on the mod itself was only when contest starting, else wouldnt it had worked right at begining my mod? I had to reupload it, I had forgot to remove a parent weapon name, We did do the planning and concept (like the background) but not the mod itself

I worked on my melee mod almost all summer then I was gone to Cuba, Jariz on: portal gun mod, tutorial, ripping models , background compiler and for 1 or 2 weeks he wasnt at home (He came back when I went to Cuba...)

Also Azu: Stop whinning you got 2 entries at the contest... 1 for refferal (that you will win obviously) so stop whinning, what we dont like is that nobody also comments on our mod, even if we worked hard on it
Why did jariz rage at me on steam?

Btw: I'm not whining, I'm turning you in because JariZ can't keep his rude mouth shut Troll
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
i sitll need a definition of what jariz said. till now its not clear at all and "working" is a word with only one meaning!

kinda like brainstorming is not what you can call "work"

also its very suspicious that you removed your text from the mainpost, why?

thanks
(09-21-2011, 16:15)d0h! Wrote: i sitll need a definition of what jariz said. till now its not clear at all and "working" is a word with only one meaning!

kinda like brainstorming is not what you can call "work"

also its very suspicious that you removed your text from the mainpost, why?

thanks

Work can mean many things, you can work on something, work for something, work at something

(09-20-2011, 12:45)Scripts18 Wrote: We did do the planning and concept (like the background) but not the mod

Stupid .. you guys are stupid, I SAID LIKE BACKGROUND so of course we did an iwd...

I find this very amusing. Especially the way he doesn't realize it doesn't help.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
@AZUMIKKEL yep Tongue he just keeps trying, IT'S OVER SCRIPTS, i'm sorry but this was gonna happen somehow

edit: admins please close this thread
(09-23-2011, 16:38)jariz Wrote: @AZUMIKKEL yep Tongue he just keeps trying, IT'S OVER SCRIPTS, i'm sorry but this was gonna happen somehow

edit: admins please close this thread

Because you asked nicely and it's your own thread.
This thread has been moved to the boards archive.
Contact a moderator in case you want to contribute to this thread.