ItsMods

Full Version: snip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
snip
U JELLY?
i indeed am jelly dear orangepl sir
I'm Awesome
(09-19-2011, 14:28)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]WHY DOES THIS CRAPPY MOD GET SO MANY COMMENTS!!!111/?!?!/111W.12.E';124;L1
I'VE BEEN WORKING FOR OVER 3 MONTHS ON MAPEDITOR

SCREW YOU GAAIZ
I DEMAND RESPECT

really.
Quote:WHY DOES THIS CRAPPY MOD GET SO MANY COMMENTS!!!111/?!?!/111W.12.E';124;L1

SCREW YOU GAAIZ
I DEMAND RESPECT

rules were clear (3 months? no!)
*new mods
*from the scratch
lulz i ment the idea, scripts said we were gonna create the mod for the contest so we started working on it when the contest started (i knew about the contest waaay before it started)
(09-19-2011, 18:57)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]lulz i ment the idea, scripts said we were gonna create the mod for the contest so we started working on it when the contest started (i knew about the contest waaay before it started)

You suck at lying, especially after you just raged at me for blackmailing you.
(09-19-2011, 19:00)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2011, 18:57)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]lulz i ment the idea, scripts said we were gonna create the mod for the contest so we started working on it when the contest started (i knew about the contest waaay before it started)

Nope i didn't rage. If you call that rage then look again.
also its the truth, i meant i started working on it when the contest started but we had the idea for a while.
I thought that was also not part of the rules but i looked into it again and it's actually working on it, not having the idea.
(09-19-2011, 19:07)jariz Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2011, 19:00)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]

Nope i didn't rage. If you call that rage then look again.
also its the truth, i meant i started working on it when the contest started but we had the idea for a while.
I thought that was also not part of the rules but i looked into it again and it's actually working on it, not having the idea.

I'VE BEEN WORKING

WORKING

3 MONTHS
Pages: 1 2 3