Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
no moar IWDs?
k cool , but it is still ripping the textures , we need to sort out the new iwi file format before theres any hope of exporting / importing custom crc fixed ones , only a matter of time.

(11-18-2012, 06:06)rotceh_dnih Wrote: k cool , but it is still ripping the textures , we need to sort out the new iwi file format before theres any hope of exporting / importing custom crc fixed ones , only a matter of time.

The thing I've noticed is that there are new IWI formats (by formats, I mean: DXT1, DXT5, ARGB8, etc) that IWIxDDS cannot recognise, so we will probably have to figure that out. I'm also unsure about the image offsets in the header as I can't tell exactly what position the offsets are at so I can fix them and stop IWIxDDS from recognising the wrong ones.

Also, if you look near the end of the IPAK files, you'll find some interesting strings:
iwi: images/mtl_p6_glass_support_bracket_n.iwi.format: UNKNOWN.offset: 0.size: 21936
iwi: images/~~-gp_pent_manila_folder_plai~8a583881.iwi.format: UNKNOWN.offset: 0.size: 87472

The offset to these is found at 0x44 at the start of the file (it's a DWORD). The size of the string data is found at 0x48 (once again, a DWORD). The pointer to where all the IWI data is at is found at 0x14 (DWORD).
[Image: 30xhrep.png]

A casual conversation between barata and I about Nukem.

Call of duty black ops 2 is totally ripeable with different methods (textures and models)

[Image: crusafghanistan.th.jpg]

@luxox_18 Thanks for nothing.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

Whats the way to rip the model and texture?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  no moar jacking off !! House 5 2,086 11-14-2012, 08:51
Last Post: Arteq
  MOAR 4FunPlayin 1 1,395 07-30-2011, 11:17
Last Post: Xeonic