• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
mw3 server
can someone help me get my mw3 server plugns to work?HuhHuh
what seems to be the issue? and what have you done to try to get them to work?
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

wrong section , dude . move it @JariZ please.
(10-12-2012, 03:59)hillbilly Wrote: what seems to be the issue? and what have you done to try to get them to work?

none of the plugins are working.. my server is a hosted ded server
Yea, You should probably know that 'It doesn't work' doesn't tell us anything, at all.
And we won't be able to help you, at all.
What happens, errors? How did you install the addon? Does the addon start when loading the server?
etc etc etc
(10-12-2012, 14:00)JariZ Wrote: Yea, You should probably know that 'It doesn't work' doesn't tell us anything, at all.
And we won't be able to help you, at all.
What happens, errors? How did you install the addon? Does the addon start when loading the server?
etc etc etc

there is no errors just no plugins are working... i have the plugins folder on my server with the addon folder and sv_config in it
(10-12-2012, 14:00)JariZ Wrote: Does the addon start when loading the server?
(10-12-2012, 14:25)JariZ Wrote:
(10-12-2012, 14:00)JariZ Wrote: Does the addon start when loading the server?

i have no way of knowing if they start or not. i dont know alot about using these.
Here is the issue. We purchased MW3 servers. We want to be able to make them High Jump, run fast, and unlimited ammo. We would like to be able to control the kicks and bans in game like another server does. They use the Y button then input a code like: y!ammo : turns unlimited ammo on and off. There are a bunch of codes using the Y+code. Now I have been through the website 20 times or more. I have watched the videos, I read the forumns, and I downloaded what I think I am being told to download.

Currently I have downloaded the Speed Plug in and the Server Addon. Now if I am not mistaken I put the speed plug in, in my Plug in folder. Done. I followed the video directions and put the server addon in the root folder. That was the two folders along with the d3d9 DLL file. I restarted the server. Honestly I have no idea whats next. The video to install just shows the game starting and its done. I am not getting any errors, I just dont think I have done everything to make it work.

I am new at this. I would just ask for a little better directions to completed the process of getting it all to work.

I know time is money and we appreciate your guys work here. I would have no issue in making a donation here in exchange for someones help. Possibly getting on TeamSpeak and having someone walk me through it at least once that way I can complete it on the other two servers.

Yes I am part of the squad with Joeyb and we really need some help!
(10-21-2012, 13:26)mbakerinnv Wrote: Here is the issue. We purchased MW3 servers. We want to be able to make them High Jump, run fast, and unlimited ammo. We would like to be able to control the kicks and bans in game like another server does. They use the Y button then input a code like: y!ammo : turns unlimited ammo on and off. There are a bunch of codes using the Y+code. Now I have been through the website 20 times or more. I have watched the videos, I read the forumns, and I downloaded what I think I am being told to download.

Currently I have downloaded the Speed Plug in and the Server Addon. Now if I am not mistaken I put the speed plug in, in my Plug in folder. Done. I followed the video directions and put the server addon in the root folder. That was the two folders along with the d3d9 DLL file. I restarted the server. Honestly I have no idea whats next. The video to install just shows the game starting and its done. I am not getting any errors, I just dont think I have done everything to make it work.

I am new at this. I would just ask for a little better directions to completed the process of getting it all to work.

I know time is money and we appreciate your guys work here. I would have no issue in making a donation here in exchange for someones help. Possibly getting on TeamSpeak and having someone walk me through it at least once that way I can complete it on the other two servers.

Yes I am part of the squad with Joeyb and we really need some help!

Add me to steam, i'll talk you through it, sent a pm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Windows 8.1 Fix for MW3 Server Addon master131 16 16,976 09-29-2014, 23:08
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
Brick [Release] MW3 Server Administration Addon iRoNinja 5 8,532 11-10-2013, 15:46
Last Post: Casper
Exclamation Help cmdlist, dvarlist server crash Nerus 17 10,940 11-09-2013, 23:54
Last Post: Nerus
  Our Level Fastfile is Different from the Server. CheeseToast 6 10,552 11-03-2013, 17:52
Last Post: CheeseToast
  Dedicated Server External (public) IP Nerus 3 5,558 11-02-2013, 14:16
Last Post: Casper
  MW3 Server Version superg1973 7 12,028 10-28-2013, 01:15
Last Post: kotyra972
  Help how to turn off map in dedicated server pero123 8 6,553 10-15-2013, 19:00
Last Post: Nekochan
  Issue with server addon and NAT dimitrifrom31 3 4,639 10-08-2013, 18:11
Last Post: iRoNinja
  GETTING SERVER ONLINE raym 6 5,260 09-28-2013, 22:42
Last Post: Nekochan
  advanced Server Config Poorya56 9 6,227 09-11-2013, 03:45
Last Post: trasto