Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
iEdit
He's not begging, he's just making an offer.
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]

(12-20-2012, 19:31)SirGravzy Wrote: I know how to play... I don't even have the game at the moment. Why would I teach people i don't know how to unlock a game ruining advantage? I might as well just release a hack if i wanted to do that :L

no game, no fast prestige, nevermind. how you say why ruining game?perhaps i just do it before in free week and now no more free dlc (Bo and Mw3, for call of war wasnt steam but with Mw2 able to play in pub match with full banned acount and godmode enable). no matter of this, i just start my first prestige today even this game its not fun like previously Mw3 ( yeah before jug jacket patch, now unplayable 'cuz full of cheaters kidz). I dont use cheats to get advantage and my stat confirme this, also i start today my first prestige and my friends can truck this (time played and rank) like eventualy ban...
P.S. i was banned from Mw2 for using native red box in pub match

so this is camo hack cause i cant understand anything that this guy says...

(12-22-2012, 15:55)Stoukas Wrote: so this is camo hack cause i cant understand anything that this guy says...

Camo will reset after 1 match and this is not a hack. Yuo can edit memory to mod your game.
why mod game? Easy way to reach max prestige with less time and/or get some other advantange for keep this game playable through each prestige, that's all.
Do not listen to "SirGravzy", it seems he does not have it (i mean legit).

Now by pressing num pad from 1 to 8 will boost some callenges to get some Xp to rank up faster (40000/70000 every match, due to challenges complete). Close it before joing lobby.

Improved acog scope.....

[Image: n5nac8.jpg]

Say thanks and enjoy with Assault rifle unlock......

OK...................................

Open game, open table, open memory view, go to adress 02E75E28, right mouse click on first bite and select copy from clipboard, paste this A1 EC F4 C4 2C 0C 05
close table, adjust your custom league class henaced and kill'em all ......

Enjoy and say me thanks.........................

For @Gladio
Open your browser, go to http://www.talkenglish.com/Speaking/listBasics.aspx and enjoy english lessons.
Dont forget to say me thanks Troll

I don't understand 60% of what you're saying.

(01-03-2013, 18:07)kokole Wrote: For @Gladio
Open your browser, go to http://www.talkenglish.com/Speaking/listBasics.aspx and enjoy english lessons.
Dont forget to say me thanks Troll

I don't understand 60% of what you're saying.

No need it and stop spam.
don't you understand 60% of what i'm saying? it's not my fall, I can not think like you so take it 60% like "lost in traslation",then i will upload picture soon and maybe you will understand what I'm talking about....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  iEdit my stats [prestige 20] Gladio 36 17,955 05-06-2012, 22:53
Last Post: Mizzou