• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help
(03-15-2011, 13:58)SuperNovaAO Wrote:
(03-15-2011, 13:28)[pro] snipah Wrote:
(03-15-2011, 06:57)No One Wrote: u probally have the mod in the wrong directory check that u have it correct

well i was talking to some of the guys and i know whats wrong i just dont know how to get it in the mod loader i brought into the loader but when i am ingame and i press insert key it says itsmodloader and underneah that it says -none- so i just need to extract that into the modloader but i dunno how lol.

... as written above. Did you put the mod into the RIGHT subdirectory
"mods\" and inside of that a new directory with the name of the mod "super1337mod\" and inside of that you put the actual mod.

O i didnt but i cant find that directory.
[Image: 2nbvtyo.jpg]
/facepalm
(03-15-2011, 15:04)[pro] snipah Wrote:
(03-15-2011, 06:57)No One Wrote: u probally have the mod in the wrong directory check that u have it correct

well i was talking to some of the guys and i know whats wrong i just dont know how to get it in the mod loader i brought into the loader but when i am ingame and i press insert key it says itsmodloader and underneah that it says -none- so i just need to extract that into the modloader but i dunno how lol.

"mods\" and inside of that a new directory with the name of the mod "super1337mod\" and inside of that you put the actual mod.

O i didnt but i cant find that directory.

this is what your itsmods folder should look like:

Itsloader.exe
mods/MODNAME/maps/mp/gametypes/_rank.gsc
settings.ini
readme.txt
license.txt
(08-10-2011, 12:58)Pozzuh Wrote:
Se7en Wrote:Stealed, from cod4 mod ...
look who's talking

[Release] Old School Mod v2.2
[Release] Scroll menu

well hey all i got my mods working some mods dont work for some reason. thank you
[Image: 2nbvtyo.jpg]