• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help
Hi all can someone help me how to get mods working in a private match and yes I do have the (legit version), because everytime I do try to get them working in private match it fails. Thank you for your help.
[Image: 2nbvtyo.jpg]
Do you have the latest version of its modloader?

HERE: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-ItsModsloader.html

[Image: mca.png]

ADD ME ON STEAM: AKNINJA612
What do you mean by it fails?
(03-14-2011, 23:23)blackout612 Wrote: Do you have the latest version of its modloader?

HERE: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-ItsModsloader.html

yeah bro I got it
(03-14-2011, 23:23)Bloopbloop Wrote: What do you mean by it fails?

when I say it fails it means that I got the mod on and the file and nothing happens and my reg gun comes up.
maybe i am doing it wrong but every time i put sv_vac 0 and then go into a private match that I host ntohing happens
What mod are you putting on?
moved to modding problems
(03-14-2011, 23:47)Bloopbloop Wrote: What mod are you putting on?

I am putting on zombie mod
u probally have the mod in the wrong directory check that u have it correct
(03-15-2011, 06:57)No One Wrote: u probally have the mod in the wrong directory check that u have it correct

well i was talking to some of the guys and i know whats wrong i just dont know how to get it in the mod loader i brought into the loader but when i am ingame and i press insert key it says itsmodloader and underneah that it says -none- so i just need to extract that into the modloader but i dunno how lol.
(03-15-2011, 13:28)[pro] snipah Wrote:
(03-15-2011, 06:57)No One Wrote: u probally have the mod in the wrong directory check that u have it correct

well i was talking to some of the guys and i know whats wrong i just dont know how to get it in the mod loader i brought into the loader but when i am ingame and i press insert key it says itsmodloader and underneah that it says -none- so i just need to extract that into the modloader but i dunno how lol.

... as written above. Did you put the mod into the RIGHT subdirectory
"mods\" and inside of that a new directory with the name of the mod "super1337mod\" and inside of that you put the actual mod.