No
4.17%
You should quit modding.
6.25%
96 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zombie Epidemic Mod
This Looks very good...! Smile But i think it would be better if the map is smaller so there isnt camping !Big Grin
I have an idea for the Zombie Epidemic Mod. And I hope my idea isn't taken already!
Gun Camouflage!

If anyone has played the old CoD4 BTD Zombie Mod. There is blood camo, which is just blood all over the gun. And the other is when you play Black Ops nazi zombies. And you upgrade your weapon with pack-a-punch you get pretty cool gun camos, and the other original gun camo is gold guns. So Mix it together, so certain guns have certain camos. Blood, Pack-a-Punch, and gold. I'm not saying all of them have to be the same camo because it would be tired of looking at the same camo. so mix it up with 3 or 4 different camos if you find another camo for them. or heck maybe you guys can think of another gun camo while editing in photoshop lol. so all different kinds of those. that would be pretty awesome.
(07-25-2011, 00:10)ReOwNeR Wrote: I have an idea for the Zombie Epidemic Mod. And I hope my idea isn't taken already!
Gun Camouflage!

If anyone has played the old CoD4 BTD Zombie Mod. There is blood camo, which is just blood all over the gun. And the other is when you play Black Ops nazi zombies. And you upgrade your weapon with pack-a-punch you get pretty cool gun camos, and the other original gun camo is gold guns. So Mix it together, so certain guns have certain camos. Blood, Pack-a-Punch, and gold. I'm not saying all of them have to be the same camo because it would be tired of looking at the same camo. so mix it up with 3 or 4 different camos if you find another camo for them. or heck maybe you guys can think of another gun camo. so all different kinds of those. that would be pretty awesome.

I asked somebody to make new camos for the mod. Creator/admin/vip already have golden camos on their starting weapons.

Thanks.
(07-25-2011, 00:12)Lemon Wrote:
(07-25-2011, 00:10)ReOwNeR Wrote: I have an idea for the Zombie Epidemic Mod. And I hope my idea isn't taken already!
Gun Camouflage!

If anyone has played the old CoD4 BTD Zombie Mod. There is blood camo, which is just blood all over the gun. And the other is when you play Black Ops nazi zombies. And you upgrade your weapon with pack-a-punch you get pretty cool gun camos, and the other original gun camo is gold guns. So Mix it together, so certain guns have certain camos. Blood, Pack-a-Punch, and gold. I'm not saying all of them have to be the same camo because it would be tired of looking at the same camo. so mix it up with 3 or 4 different camos if you find another camo for them. or heck maybe you guys can think of another gun camo. so all different kinds of those. that would be pretty awesome.

I asked somebody to make new camos for the mod. Creator/admin/vip already have golden camos on their starting weapons.

Thanks.

Maybe they can change it up a bit.

I'm glad to announce that official zombie epidemic mod server has become the second unranked server in less than 10 days. It's currently ranked 73 with the ranked servers and it has the potential to become number 1 soon.

Update Beta v2.6:
- More Weapons
- Shade zombie, limb fixed.
- Third person toggle
- Some more ladder blocks to ensure there are no glitches
- Vip system
- Survivor zombie bug fixed
- Several balance fixes

Server will be updated later tonight.
Pm me for donations and/or if you are interesting in becoming a vip or buying this mod.

Edit: Rank 45.
I think the server should have more than one round.
3 rounds.
Since the ladders keep getting blocked by barricades, since the survivors are going to run around they will get knifed because most players don't know how to survive without ladder glitches, so the matches will go by quick
(07-26-2011, 19:20)ReOwNeR Wrote: I think the server should have more than one round.
3 rounds.
Since the ladders keep getting blocked by barricades, since the survivors are going to run around they will get knifed because most players don't know how to survive without ladder glitches, so the matches will go by quick

I'm working on a new barricade model that you wll be able to shoot through it and zombies will probably not able to jump over it.
p_glo_barricade_wood_barb_pow

Fantastic barrier, although, I can't get it to set solid..

Does Damage:
C++ Code
  1. doBarrierDamage()
  2. {
  3. level endon("end_game");
  4. self endon( "disconnect" );
  5. self endon( "death" );
  6. level waittill( "barrier_active" );
  7. level waittill( "first_infected_true" );
  8. for( ;; )
  9. {
  10. wait 0.05;
  11. extraBoundary = ( 40, 40, 40 );
  12. if( isDefined( level.infEnt ) && self IsTouching( level.infEnt, extraBoundary ) )
  13. {
  14. wait 0.25;
  15. self DoDamage( 50, level.infEnt.origin, level.infEnt );
  16. }
  17. }
  18. }
Thanks, I'll probably use this. I've found that model too but left it until I find how to add collision.
The code that spawns it:

C++ Code
  1. if( self FragButtonPressed() && self.pers[ "team" ] == "axis" && level.maxBarriers < 1 )
  2. {
  4. infEnt = spawn( "script_model", self.origin + (-15, 0, 1) );
  5. infEnt.angles = self.angles;
  6. infEnt.health = 200;
  7. infEnt SetCanDamage( true );
  8. infEnt SetModel( "p_glo_barricade_wood_barb_pow" );
  9. level.infEnt = infEnt;
  10. self.infEnt = infEnt;
  11. infEnt rotateyaw( -90, 3, 0, 0 );
  12. infent Linkto( level.barriers );
  13. infEnt Solid();
  14. self iPrintLn( "^1DEFENSE WALL:^7 Get clear of defense wall" );
  15. wait 2.0;
  16. PlayFX( level._effect["burn_barrier"], infEnt.origin + (0, 0, 2));
  17. level notify( "barrier_active" );
  18. level.maxBarriers++;
  19. self.MaxDecoys++;
  20. level iprintln( "^1DEFENSE WALL:^7 " + self.MaxDecoys + " of 1 used" );
  21. buildhud();
  22. continue;
  23. }

The code that kills it:

C++ Code
  1. destroyBarrierOnDeath()
  2. {
  3. self endon ( "disconnect" );
  4. while( 1 )
  5. {
  6. self.infEnt Delete();
  7. wait ( 0.05 );
  8. }
  9. }

Edit:

Will create new thread for code.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BF4 zombie 'mod' JariZ 4 5,737 08-17-2014, 14:23
Last Post: Yamato
  [Request] Modder/s for R2K Zombie MOD mr.apple 4 4,126 10-25-2013, 12:45
Last Post: mr.apple
Tongue Zombie CE Table xtreme2010 5 5,086 08-01-2013, 18:15
Last Post: barata
  Zombie model imchasinyou 7 6,083 07-31-2013, 01:11
Last Post: rotceh_dnih
Star [Release] 8 new Zombie maps for ItsZombieMod mahafy00 31 31,654 07-20-2013, 07:28
Last Post: benm4a
  Help Modding Zombie Mode DarthKiller 3 4,470 07-09-2013, 21:08
Last Post: Nekochan
Information Preview 'KillMe' zombie mod Nekochan 115 51,538 07-03-2013, 14:56
Last Post: X-Track
  [Release] Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.6 Craig87 52 79,096 07-01-2013, 15:12
Last Post: explosivebanana55
  [Release] MW3 Mod: Zombie Juggernauts NChecker 8 16,393 06-27-2013, 05:38
Last Post: xX_ANTZ_Xx
Video Preview AIZombies eXtreme 2.0 / Zombie Player (Music Player) DidUknowiPwn 4 5,384 06-24-2013, 16:37
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn