• 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
[Tutorial] .Gsc Modding for Beginners
Ah thanks for that guys! Smile

Can't wait to begin making some mods, have some ideas!
I can program in C/C++ and looking through the roll dice mod I can understand it well and have already a good grasp!

So again, thanks for this!
Before i start modding, and im too lazy searching... can i get banned?
(02-14-2011, 22:01)schtekkarrn Wrote: Before i start modding, and im too lazy searching... can i get banned?

typ "sv_vac 0" in console before starting a private match or disable VAC in private match settings
(08-10-2011, 12:58)Pozzuh Wrote:
Se7en Wrote:Stealed, from cod4 mod ...
look who's talking

[Release] Old School Mod v2.2
[Release] Scroll menu

Just turn VAC off in private matches lol. Then you will be fine
ya know i know some java and have written a few programs/scripts but this is soooooo much easier than java lol
Thanks for this guide((: cleared a few things up(((:
what about console modding cause i have xbox 360 and i would like to find out how to mod[/align]
this is a PC forum
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
(06-23-2011, 18:18)OrangePL Wrote: this is a PC forum

Gsc is basically the same on all platforms. Also whoever wrote this tutorial really has no idea what they're on about, nice try though.
(06-23-2011, 16:56)skillkillin102 Wrote: i have xbox 360 and i would like to find out how to mod
I know this is almost same, but he wanted to find out how to load mods on eggsbox
And people here mostly have no idea about console modding.

[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
Sorry, but I can clearly see that you just started. Not only making black ops mods, or mods, but programming at all.
I'm going to keep searching around, but this just learned be the very tip of the mountain of what's there to know. At least I'm glad I'm very experienced at programming, else this would probably be a hell to understand.