Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truth behind G-Man
Did you all read that first post? :O

EDIT: Did read it aswell.

And yes, you are right. When I first came to this forum I was really interested in modding and because of that I even started programming with C++.
I was motivated and tried to do the Jumper vs Paladins mod, a huge one, which was really going well.... unfortunatly I deleted all the files when I resetted Windows by mistake D:
Anyway when itsMods was slowly dying out I lost my motivaton aswell and didnt visit the site really often. I hope its going better with the new CoD hehe.
[Image: ctoc.jpg]

(05-16-2013, 19:23)Tomsen1410 Wrote: Did you all read that first post? :O

And yes, you are right. When I first came to this forum I was really interested in modding and because of that I even started programming with C++.
I was motivated and tried to do the Jumper vs Paladins mod, a huge one, which was really going well.... unfortunatly I deleted all the files when I resetted Windows by mistake D:
Anyway when itsMods was slowly dying out I lost my motivaton aswell and didnt visit the site really often. I hope its going better with the new CoD hehe.

I don't think it's going to be better, because IW and Treyarch are really using heavy compilation on their source files, so every COD release it's even harder to mod.

This site must change it's content, like not only call of duty modding, else it'll still be dead for a long time.

(05-16-2013, 19:55)kokole Wrote:
(05-16-2013, 19:23)Tomsen1410 Wrote: Did you all read that first post? :O

I don't think it's going to be better, because IW and Treyarch are really using heavy compilation on their source files, so every COD release it's even harder to mod.

This site must change it's content, like not only call of duty modding, else it'll still be dead for a long time.

I (and not only I) told that to Nova so many times but he never even considered doing that.
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]

BECAUSE there are hundreds of these sites with all sorts of games content, but only a few good ones dedicated to CoD only...thats why itsmods was such a success. i liked the fact seeing this site completely different from others.

quality > quantity

now, go on and hate on my grammar and whatnot else, try to impress me ;-*

(05-17-2013, 09:34)xfxtroll Wrote: BECAUSE there are hundreds of these sites with all sorts of games content, but only a few good ones dedicated to CoD only...thats why itsmods was such a success. i liked the fact seeing this site completely different from others.

quality > quantity

You forgot to capitalize the 'i' at the start of your second sentence, there's no space between the '...' and the next word in the first sentence, and seeing this site completely different from others is an observation, not a fact, it would've been a fact if you had said "I liked the fact this site completely differs from others".

Now seriously, if you ask people to "hate on" you, you're already admitting defeat.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

(05-17-2013, 09:34)xfxtroll Wrote: BECAUSE there are hundreds of these sites with all sorts of games content, but only a few good ones dedicated to CoD only...thats why itsmods was such a success. i liked the fact seeing this site completely different from others.

quality > quantity

So what? Let's get dedicated to some another game. But COD has no more modding!
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]

Let's turn this into a Minecraft PVP forum, where we invade a random server every month.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment

(05-17-2013, 15:52)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: Let's turn this into a Minecraft PVP forum, where we invade a random server every month.

To destroy it Troll

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The truth behind itsmods Rendflex 6 3,681 12-15-2012, 08:41
Last Post: Arteq