• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble in Terrorist Town - MP_TTT (need moddingteam)
Hello everyone Wink,

this is a request to make this with others.

I want to make this mod as a modding team (if you want).

The mod is called: Trouble in Terrorist Town

Everyone has the same character(model), you have to search your weapons all over the map. If you dont find you always got a 'crowbar' in the beginning(on spawn).

2 teams-> traitors and innocents

you can't see who is a traitor or a innocent, traitors have to kill innocents.
the innocents have to kill the traitors.

if you are in team traiter you can see your teammates, they have a red round around them on the ground. red round is just a idea Awesome

mostly the traitors kill somebody without anyone seeing it, so you have to communicate, if you are dead the others cant hear you only the dead ones. innocents can see clues on the bodys, how they are killed, small percent chance of seeing who the killer was on 1 body.

you also could do like you are a innocent but you are a traitor

its not just a tdm its really, find out who the traiters are and kill them.

here some more info:
Code:
What is Trouble in Terrorist Town?
Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT) is a gamemode included with Garry's Mod 10. The game is about a group of "terrorists" who have traitors among them, out to kill everyone who's not a traitor.

A small number of players is selected as Traitors, who have to kill all the Innocent players (ie. the rest of the players). Those innocents know they are in the majority, but they do not know who is Traitor and who is not.

The Traitors must use the element of surprise and their special equipment, if they are to succeed. The Innocent just have to survive, which means finding out who the Traitors are and killing them before they kill you. Of course everyone is holding a big gun, and everyone looks suspicious...

For the Innocent, knowledge is power: who is acting strangely? Who can be linked to evidence found on corpses? Who is still alive, even?

here a video(its from gmod):

EDIT: Let's make this a Itsmods.com production, just like in cod4 there is a galactic warfare mod and its made by a whole site of modders.

Everyone helps then Wink then I'll make a list of what we have to do etc etc ok?

Black Ops Mods:

RPG(rocket launcher) mod
Get the Specials

Old aliasses:

eliteCVDelite
CVD

LOOL. They sing the Narwhal Song on the video xD
played it on gmod, never really liked it
I guess you'll leave detectives out of it then?
(08-09-2011, 16:33)Bloopbloop Wrote: I guess you'll leave detectives out of it then?

uhm idk now actually maybe if we will make the mod it will be added or not, dont know yet
Black Ops Mods:

RPG(rocket launcher) mod
Get the Specials

Old aliasses:

eliteCVDelite
CVD

Hm I'd like to help u but I got other stuff to do, the idea is pretty good though, plz add me on steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/jariz) so we can talk
Dont forget the trailer jariz Wink
Yeah when i'm,back it's the first thing i'll do, please add me to steam as well using the given link in my above post
Edit fuck doesnt work, search for my user name on steam
Edit2: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JariZ
There is no way I can add you till i come back home.
New edit for everyone check Wink
Black Ops Mods:

RPG(rocket launcher) mod
Get the Specials

Old aliasses:

eliteCVDelite
CVD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [News] Dead terrorist House 15 6,808 04-06-2012, 03:01
Last Post: House
  Help How come you're server crash?? Found the trouble. Darktom 0 1,659 03-12-2012, 20:36
Last Post: Darktom
  [BETA GIVE AWAY] Tribal Trouble 2 d0h! 1 1,647 10-05-2011, 13:00
Last Post: Lemon
Exclamation [Request] Backup... Im In Trouble Scripts18 7 2,932 09-06-2011, 10:30
Last Post: Dountill
  Help trouble with kamikaze plane radiusdamage rotceh_dnih 5 2,860 04-10-2011, 13:19
Last Post: rotceh_dnih