• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THIEF!!!
Hello itsmods! Im writing only one letter for you all, I'm sorry. I'm writing now even including grammar rules because I am very angry! I want to blame Ivankec. HE IS THIEF! I ask you with all my heart - read THIS THREAD and see! That was my best mod! I was working on it for days! I wanted to release it soon! So... I invited Ivankec to private match to show him. He asked for source code. I was sure he is real guy and I gave him all I had. And now... Lol its funny but i want to cry!!! HE STOLEN MY MOD, RELEASED IT IT SAYS ITS HIS!!!! It is like with Azumikkel. I hope you can help me. Just... I dont know, I dont care much about mod itself. I care about hours of work and that Ivankec EVEN DIDNT PT ME IN CREDITS though ALL work is made by me!!! Please help me(((( I dont know what to do..(

PUT IT TO SPAM AND RAGE, BUT I WRITTEN IT HERE BECAUSE I NEED YOU ALL KNOW THAT HE IS THIEF!!! DefendTheHouse is MY work! AND PLEASE, EVEN IF YOU DONT BELEIVE ME - !NEVER! GIVE YOUR MODS TO HIM!!!!!!
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]
(04-05-2011, 19:01)G-Man Wrote: Hello itsmods! Im writing only one letter for you all, I'm sorry. I'm writing now even including grammar rules because I am very angry! I want to blame Ivankec. HE IS THIEF! I ask you with all my heart - read THIS THREAD and see! That was my best mod! I was working on it for days! I wanted to release it soon! So... I invited Ivankec to private match to show him. He asked for source code. I was sure he is real guy and I gave him all I had. And now... Lol its funny but i want to cry!!! HE STOLEN MY MOD, RELEASED IT IT SAYS ITS HIS!!!! It is like with Azumikkel. I hope you can help me. Just... I dont know, I dont care much about mod itself. I care about hours of work and that Ivankec EVEN DIDNT PT ME IN CREDITS though ALL work is made by me!!! Please help me(((( I dont know what to do..(

PUT IT TO SPAM AND RAGE, BUT I WRITTEN IT HERE BECAUSE I NEED YOU ALL KNOW THAT HE IS THIEF!!! DefendTheHouse is MY work! AND PLEASE, EVEN IF YOU DONT BELEIVE ME - !NEVER! GIVE YOUR MODS TO HIM!!!!!!

What is the mod?
And, don't donate your code again Wink
Sorry for my english, i'm from Belgium
Steam ID: Faramire0007
[Image: 2s1aq0o.jpg]
lol
FIGHT !! FIGHT !! FIGHT !! FIGHT !! FIGHT !!
i know, Ivanec is a ******
And i trust u but that Mod wasnt THAT big Tongue
yes, if that's the mod "nuketown" you can download the mod and change name of ivankec and post the mod with your credits Big Grin it's easy Wink
no, you dont understand... i wrote - im not sorry for mod actually, i just want ivankec to be caught at thiefing. mod is really small. but what he released - is a tiny bit. i have lots more made already and lots more i need to do in future. cuz i dont want to release 1.0 ver o_O i wanna realese full. good. epic version. and stop working on exact this mod.
(04-05-2011, 19:41)G-Man Wrote: no, you dont understand... i wrote - im not sorry for mod actually, i just want ivankec to be caught at thiefing. mod is really small. but what he released - is a tiny bit. i have lots more made already and lots more i need to do in future. cuz i dont want to release 1.0 ver o_O i wanna realese full. good. epic version. and stop working on exact this mod.

Invite me to test ^^, i don't understand all codes and never post a mod =D No risk Smile
ok i will. when loader will continiue working Wink if you want i can show you my present progress and later finished version. and btw - i have more features than this n00b - i already have weapon spawnboxes and hud.
hehe Tongue
This is just a nuketown with boxes (btw ugly spawned =D), so I wouldnt really mind that, make your version better and better and release it ! Wink
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
I'm sorry but isn't modloader half broken? So you can't invite people to join? Also, working on that for days? Honestly, it looked like 10 min max.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]