• 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Story
(10-31-2012, 22:43)G-Man Wrote: azu, you are just a blue grammar nazi. what else can you put after the* verb mistaking?

These blue grammar nazis are secretly mistaking <x> with <y>

Example:
penises with vaginas.
proper grammar with gman grammar.
Jariz with Surtek.

Possibilities are endless.

I can't remember if it is possible to use 'for' instead of 'with'.
There are also most likely many other things you can put after the word 'mistaking'.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
(10-31-2012, 22:15)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: YOU CAN'T PUT A COMMA OR A 'BECAUSE' AFTER A VERB. USE PROPER GRAMMAR

They are eating because they are hungry
[Image: r212360a129ce9b84444093b6cd2699013a1fbn155.png]
They are eating

'are' is the verb

I will correct myself. You can't put 'because' after the word 'mistaking'. You can put 'because' after 'mistaken' or 'mistake', but not 'mistaking'.
(11-01-2012, 08:55)AZUMIKKEL Wrote:
(10-31-2012, 22:43)G-Man Wrote: azu, you are just a blue grammar nazi. what else can you put after the* verb mistaking?

Example:
penises with vaginas.
Jariz with Surtek.

There are also most likely many other things you can put after the word 'mistaking'.
The correct use is 'mistaking <x> for <y>'.
[Image: azuw.jpg]
When I just though derailing this thread couldn't happen...
Welcome to itsmods, where derailing a thread is a sport.
Something fucks your beloved gay friend. Nowadays nobody is aware of the searchbox because retards won't try looking for hairy balde. Panzerschreck shoots the house full of latex dildos. After that @SuperNovaAO jizzed on the main part of his CPU. @4FunPlayin is licking Ivankec's salty crispy ballsack noodle. He dies. How the hell could unicorns fly? I think grammar sucks, because @JariZ isn't what he actually is. But @number1 and @Ivankec sailed fabulously onwards. After exercising @surtek's kebab, we see dat ass. Such ass will taste this cucumber like a mouth. Modern themed fashionable koalas are very good. Normally some humanoid like OMA can troll. Fuck @kokole , he likes this huge thread. He is smarter than you, jk. @Pozzuh masturbates furiously to /r/autofellatio, yeah that is fucking crazy. Good @AZUMIKKEL does his laundry when also eating penises. @Yamato hates the OMA perk. Yesterday was an absolutely splendid day because @Pozzuh died. In theaters an unknown hero was born while @AZUMIKKEL was dildoing his @Pozzuh through her big penis. In other news, cats nuked @SuperNovaAO's house until it deded. Later, black niggers captured @kokole's heart and became stupid. Nowadays COD doesn't have modtools because whiny Kotick likes rainbows and money.
@aosma8 killed Justin Bieber. I like vaginas. Lies. Penis-spaceships were cumming at a fly. The almighty website called lereddit.com jumps from the faggots' banana and goes puta. Schnitzel meat is nasty. Two days long oma wins cycle to own Yamato no. Yesterday @AZUMIKKEL went shopping dildos at a bookshop called 'The Blue Grammar Nazis'. These blue grammar nazis are secretly mistaking, because there
@Yamato you are ruining this thread with bad grammar

(11-01-2012, 15:36)zxz0O0 Wrote:
(11-01-2012, 08:55)AZUMIKKEL Wrote:

Example:
penises with vaginas.
Jariz with Surtek.

The correct use is 'mistaking <x> for <y>'.

Ty
I try to continue the story, you keep cheating and writing whatever you want
Please point out in which post I added whatever I wanted onto the story which didn't have to do with correcting grammar

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz House 6 4,977 07-08-2014, 06:35
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
  Story 2 Rendflex 40 18,521 08-06-2013, 13:23
Last Post: Arteq
  Hangover story Arteq 21 10,578 06-09-2013, 09:32
Last Post: House
  Found this story on a SC2 forum (worth reading) Pozzuh 6 4,693 11-11-2012, 05:30
Last Post: JariZ
  TeknoGods is a crack, end of story. JariZ 63 27,329 08-09-2012, 17:46
Last Post: AZUMIKKEL
  itsmods christmas story Eekhoorn 111 58,521 11-24-2011, 21:48
Last Post: Arteq
  Americas Recession, a true story :) d0h! 0 1,735 08-04-2011, 23:26
Last Post: d0h!
  Bed Time Story rotceh_dnih 2 2,512 07-26-2011, 02:47
Last Post: rotceh_dnih
  New Release - The Tiny Bang Story Steam 0 2,154 04-22-2011, 20:00
Last Post: Steam