• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow site
Quote:Dear SuperNovaAO,

We have received feedback from our networking department that the router
on your network received a denial of service attack causing the packet
loss/connectivity problems.

As the source of the problem has dissolved, the connectivity should
return to normal in the next hour, if it doesn't don't hesitate to contact.

Kind regards,

LeaseWeb dude
LeaseWeb - Technical Support

After 3 days of sending mails.
Some guy DoS'ing a router. Killing lots of sites for only a small percentage (because they only killed one router that lead to this (and many other) sites instead of all of them).

Fail skiddy is fail.
Wasn't this because you converted database to login.php ?
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
oh jesus, always these wannabe skids running their one click tools to "pwn".
So, it appeared to be 503 most of the time.

Service Unavailable is often caused by DDoS, DoS, or other types of
packet attacks.

If it was a php time out error (login.php) you would be seeing different errors.

Also, tracing to the hostname is fucked up.

Sorry, but its true, wtf are you still with this hosting company?
crAyon makes no warranty with respect to documents or other information available from this place, assumes no legal liability or responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such information, and does not represent that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. crAyon disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
(02-06-2012, 10:00)deadcrayon Wrote: Sorry, but its true, wtf are you still with this hosting company?

because this is the first problem I ever had with them and hardly anyone was affected by it. Fixed now btw
looks good
(02-06-2012, 12:13)SuperNovaAO Wrote:
(02-06-2012, 10:00)deadcrayon Wrote: Sorry, but its true, wtf are you still with this hosting company?

because this is the first problem I ever had with them and hardly anyone was affected by it. Fixed now btw

You sure?
crAyon makes no warranty with respect to documents or other information available from this place, assumes no legal liability or responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such information, and does not represent that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. crAyon disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
(02-06-2012, 19:32)deadcrayon Wrote:
(02-06-2012, 12:13)SuperNovaAO Wrote:

You sure?

Yes, name one other problem I blamed them for?
the shoutbox is still laggy sometimes. "cant perform shout" then i need to refresh the site.
probably again ddos
CloudFlare error 2/5 times loading.

ItsLag still.

You know its laggy when its got a nick name. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sync y u so slow Arteq 13 5,802 02-22-2013, 12:46
Last Post: JariZ
  [News] [LATES] Horrible site gateboy160 1 1,651 12-11-2012, 21:52
Last Post: surtek
Exclamation No site change after 12 rounds... Bug or wrong settings? ChrisPiHD 1 2,256 09-21-2012, 18:16
Last Post: estebespt
  [Request] Rapid/Slow Fire sio 11 5,644 03-16-2012, 18:57
Last Post: yamraj
  Fix the damn site Pozzuh 4 2,606 03-01-2012, 08:15
Last Post: Pozzuh
  New site launched SuperNovaAO 8 5,741 02-08-2012, 01:53
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
  [Tutorial] A very nice site for C# beginners kokole 2 3,182 02-05-2012, 02:52
Last Post: iAegle
  FIX THE FUCKING SITE Pozzuh 5 3,437 02-04-2012, 17:31
Last Post: 4FunPlayin
  Help My pc is loading very slow floni 4 3,143 11-17-2011, 18:12