• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request] Sharing Mods
Hi all

I have been working my ass off on the 2.0 update for the toolkit...

The mods update has been released, along with a number of other fixes.

The updates include:

Bug Fixes
  • Anistoripic Filtering fixed
  • Bug when backing config file fixed
  • Spelling mistakes fixed

Improvements
  • Increased performance of the toolkit for 32bit systems
  • As per multiple user request - When clicking a colour for textbinds, the text will now automatically append the text colour of your choice. (The colour codes are still there, but they will not appear in game)
  • Asynchronous Submission. - When sending a Bug Report, the application would usually hang until the report has been sent. This has been fixed and it will send asynchronously - same with Mod submission.
  • Automatic Backup of Config file when running the tool for the first time.

Removed
  • The server tab - as it's a nightmare to keep updated.

New features

Mod Support!

For the upcoming release of the mod tools (be as skeptical as you want, it will happen eventually), and for the current mods that are out there...
  • Import mods to your game.
  • Export Mods to share.
  • Manage your mods, by deleting the ones you don't want, and opening it's location.
  • Download Mods!

That's right, for the current mods that are available, you can now choose to download a Mod you like the look of. (Note that NOT ALL mods that are available are on this list).

The mods are stored elsewhere, and the list can be updated remotely without having to release an update to the toolkit.
  • Submit your own mods for sharing! - If you have created a Mod, or you know of a mod you would like to share (with authors permission) - you can easily submit it for review to add to the database.
  • And more!

Note that the Mod functions may or may not change once mod tools are released.
Also note that you will need an active internet connection to download Mods and submit mods for reviewing. - Your firewall may pop up asking if you want to allow the toolkit access to the internet. This needs to be allowed to retrieve the list of mods.

Many thanks to Its Mods for their support in allowing sharing of the mods.
They have been graciously added to the credits page.

I have added a clickable banner for ItsMods on the credits page, as without you guys, the mod update would not be feesable.

If you would like a copy of the toolkit, please PM me or something, as I don't want to break any advertisement rules on here.

Thanks all Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vehicle mods! Erik The Born 1 3,100 09-05-2013, 10:55
Last Post: The_Reaper_1
  Help mods meetingplum 6 5,393 07-16-2013, 12:11
Last Post: surtek
Wink All MW3 Mod Menus & Mods $pacebound 34 195,908 07-15-2013, 19:08
Last Post: monokiller88
  hi Mods [HARD] Tony. 1 2,853 05-21-2013, 20:00
Last Post: Nekochan
  Help How do i use mods in mw2? ostmaskinen 2 3,691 05-04-2013, 08:42
  I want to thank some people [2] Mods edition Arteq 7 5,699 04-05-2013, 18:10
Last Post: SuperNovaAO
  Help mods not showing up TheDAVAAD 2 3,634 03-17-2013, 03:19
Last Post: TheDAVAAD
  [Tutorial] Loading mods for campaign/nazi zombies Rendflex 12 10,134 03-07-2013, 14:09
Last Post: Erik The Born
Smile [Request] Loading FF files for singleplayer mods? Erik The Born 2 3,230 02-09-2013, 10:28
Last Post: Erik The Born
  Reign of undead mods cod4 finnibusa 5 4,780 02-01-2013, 17:46