• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request] RTD v2?
Hey there
recently my laptop hdd crashed and I lost most of my stuff, some of that stuff was the awesome mods from this website. I came back to see if I could find them but they all seem to be archived and difficult to locate.
i found the thread for RTD v2 (roll the dice v2) however there is no dl link so im wondering if anyone has the mod or the link for the mod? I found one through a google search but its missing the iwd files.
also does anyone have the mod or know what the mod is called where when you kill someone, you get their weapon? i believe it was something like stolen weapons v1, but I cant find it.
Thanks Smile
I couldn't find it very quickly either so here is a reupload. I take no credits for this, they all belong to the original authors.

Attached Files
.rar   mp_RollTheDiceV2Dev.rar (Size: 2.34 MB / Downloads: 20)
Would like to make a donation? Click here
(07-26-2014, 15:11)Cyborgking Wrote: I couldn't find it very quickly either so here is a reupload. I take no credits for this, they all belong to the original authors.

Thanks heaps, was looking for ages Big Grin +1
TheDAVAAD told me there is a bug in the mod that allows you not to roll the dice by yourself when you have that option enabled. I fixed it (see attachment).

Attached Files
.rar   mp_RollTheDiceV2Dev fixed.rar (Size: 2.08 MB / Downloads: 13)
Would like to make a donation? Click here