• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request] Obstacal mod
Star 
guys i have thinking about a funny new mod for black ops.

Obstacal mod with Obstacals on the ground or with doors and blocks etc..
like you need to dive only or jump+crouch and at the end a teleport out side the map in the air. and than there are Some blocks in the air, than you have to jump from one to the other. or rpg for higher jump or there are much teleports than you have find the good one etc...

some things you need to be warned for!
only 1 team so they cant join other team to kill! or no damage
maybe a safe and return button like press 2x S for safe place 2x R for Return to the place you safed.
Fallen damage to make it harder (when die you have to do again)
only rpg for higher jump and magnum or other light weapon to run faster

Greetz mahafy00.
The amount of crates you can spawn is quite limited on black ops, not sure if its just me or if its right but i feel like that on mw2 you could spawn a lot more crates
(08-10-2011, 12:58)Pozzuh Wrote:
Se7en Wrote:Stealed, from cod4 mod ...
look who's talking

[Release] Old School Mod v2.2
[Release] Scroll menu

(04-05-2011, 19:23)iAegle Wrote: The amount of crates you can spawn is quite limited on black ops, not sure if its just me or if its right but i feel like that on mw2 you could spawn a lot more crates

It's the same amount, 1024 models per map. So if the map has more models by default you can add less crates.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
(04-05-2011, 19:25)Pozzuh Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 19:23)iAegle Wrote: The amount of crates you can spawn is quite limited on black ops, not sure if its just me or if its right but i feel like that on mw2 you could spawn a lot more crates

It's the same amount, 1024 models per map. So if the map has more models by default you can add less crates.

but on black ops it is like 400-500 than it will be invisible but you dont need a lot for this mod
(04-05-2011, 19:25)Pozzuh Wrote:

ahh i guess summit has a lot of em then..
(08-10-2011, 12:58)Pozzuh Wrote:
Se7en Wrote:Stealed, from cod4 mod ...
look who's talking

[Release] Old School Mod v2.2
[Release] Scroll menu