• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request] Objects name codes
Hello everyone! This is my first time posting in ITSMODS.
I was in the works of creating my own server about 6 months ago and then had some financial decisions to make, unfortunately had to cut off my internet. During my time away my computer crashed and my RAIDED hard drives data was unrecoverable( somehow my back up was turned off, dang kids), so I lost all of my server files. Luckily my fellow clansman had alot of the same files that I did, but, he doesn't have the list of codes for inserting objects into the code .

yeah I've got the bunker boxes but what I want is the code names for like adding extra cars or jets or helicopters etc.
I have searched and searched but cant find it in here or any where else and this is where I found it before.
what I am looking for isn't a pluggin, it was just a compiled list of object names with its codes .
If anyone out there reads this and can help please post the link in here of where to find these codes and I would be much appreciative of your efforts .

Thank you and sincerely yours
j~FYANB~ Big Grin

in the next coming month look for on MW3 servers
Noisy Ninja~FYANB~ HCKC
&
Noisy Ninja~FYANB~ INFECTED
servers to be up and running

Update: My new server is built even better, stronger and faster than the old one with alot more redundancy in place to prevent crashes and down time.

AMD Phenom II x 4 965 3.40 ghz Black box edition cpu
Asus M5A97 mobo VER. 1.0
16 gb Corsair ram
2 x 1 gb gddr3 Nvidea GT250 video cards (SLI)
2 x 1 120 gb Corsair GForce (RAID 0) SSD
500 gb WD 7500 rpm (back up)
1.5 TB WD 7500 rpm (storage)
500 gb SeaGate SSD (external back up) yes this is a back up of the back up = redundancy = less down time in case of a crash for those that are running their own servers from home you should be set up like this. One internal and one external back up, this is from lessons I have learned (THE HARD WAY).
You mean model names?
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]
(11-14-2013, 16:34)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: You mean model names?

I'm still new to the coding terminology for C# / programming language
and not sure what it would be called .
I tried to give the best description that I could but to give an example

would be like the flag code that I use
prop_flag_neutral = a white flag on a pole

or the bunker box
com_plasticcase_trap_friendly = a black air drop case with the skull and cross bones on it .
Is this for Steam or?
(11-15-2013, 02:47)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: Is this for Steam or?

Sorry, I assumed since I posted this under the "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3"
people would understand that it is a steam game

luckily someone I know has found what I am looking for
i have attached files to this reply to give you an example of what I was looking for

these files gives all of the object code names for the map Aground

here is a sample of what you will see in the files:
accessories_sack_flour_deflated
com_cellphone_on
foliage_shrub_brownmid
ag_hanging_weeds_02
foliage_pacific_grass_clump01

after you have read those you might ask why would i want the code for a sack of flour or a cell phone well those i dont but they are included in the full list that's in the attachment
but things like cars , trucks, airplanes, helicopters and even foliage or trees can be fun to add into your maps just to make the scenery different than what everyone is used to seeing and playing .
take for example you put a tree right in the middle of the tarmac on terminal when players see that for the first time they stop and scratch their heads going WTF .
There is a tree there .
or another example would be to have a semi fueling truck floating in mid air
why just to make the players stop and go WTF.
or some times it might be to break up the normal line of site that everyone uses for an advantage to get an easy kill. So I do it to up the steaks and make it not so easy .
It will also force campers to un-camp and get out to make the kill, especially in my HCKC server where they have to retrieve the tags. Lots of times campers will just take the easy shots and leave the tags assuming someone else will pick it up for them. So I take away the easy shots by putting something in their line of sight.

another example I designed :
I took a personal attack helicopter and had it floating just above the map
(with these codes they only produce an image, not a working model)
I added in the hard surface code for bunker boxes to give a player somewhere to stand on inside of the helicopter
then I added in the AC130 remote turret sentry pluggin and had the barrels of the gun sticking out the front of the attack helicopter to make it look like it was part of the copter
and then I added teleport flags on the ground and one on the hard surface so players could teleport up to the copter to use the AC130 remote turret sentry.

why , for the fun of it and to be different. Big Grin
Well everyone asks for help even on leeching projects. Also those text files, I uploaded it. Originally from TheApadayo
(11-15-2013, 16:33)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: Well everyone asks for help even on leeching projects. Also those text files, I uploaded it. Originally from TheApadayo

Not being familiar with some of the response vernacular that posters use in here
What do you mean by leeching projects ? (just so that I am educated and do not think someone is insulting me or so I know when someone is insulting me .)

As for where the files originally came from I don't know , all I can say is a friend of mine gave them to me, but where they got/received them from I don't know.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  placable objects for infected ryan2pro 4 2,522 07-02-2012, 15:40
Last Post: Yamato
  [News] diag codes , Samsung/maybe others rotceh_dnih 1 2,622 02-07-2012, 13:08
Last Post: Nekochan
  [Q]About using PHP codes .Am0k__ 2 2,209 01-31-2012, 18:46
Last Post: Pozzuh
  MW2 Killstreaks source codes Metro-Police#45 7 13,478 01-23-2012, 02:25
Last Post: ScHmIdTy56789
  Help [FIXED]New codes needed? ddaavvee 11 6,667 08-23-2011, 15:35
Last Post: ddaavvee
  Help spawning objects and getting your location koil 7 3,922 08-09-2011, 23:05
Last Post: koil
  removing red dots on minimap / objects in your UI koil 5 2,987 07-26-2011, 07:33
Last Post: koil
  [Release] Mad Vending Machines and Other objects Yamato 10 5,968 07-20-2011, 12:05
Last Post: _Smile_Man_
  [Test]Working Stat Editing Codes nity 17 10,128 07-05-2011, 05:24
Last Post: clxyeah
  Help menu codes ddaavvee 4 2,850 07-02-2011, 12:18
Last Post: d0h!