• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request] New mod help
Hi looking at creating my own mod with new sounds and clothing to the players in MP games. can some one please help me with this mod i would like to create. or know some place to make a new mod from scratch. on a pc blackops level not on a dlc map
i do not have the dlc's btw Sad. thanks and hope your weekend is great
No way to make custom sounds yet.
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
Hi thanks for that, i was thinking of changing the fx sounds to some thing else. but if i can not do that then is there a way to do it manually? eg: external program
I have some funny sounds to replace the guns and different clothing styles for players
where as you can have a choice for instant choose a player as a ballet dancer or as a line backer etc. with sounds to really make the game a huge laugh and be enjoying to play...fancy having the pin pulled on a nade as a fart! or some one saying PEW PEW PEW PEW every time the guns are fired stuff like that...
yes there is a way and a tool, but the creator of it doesnt share it
wont share it eh? then what good is the guy??? pain in the arse that's what lol oh well then that's my idea down the drain for a map with new sounds and clothing. with out modding it's just a boring game again. no matter what maps they do bring out. still gonna be the same shoot kill die shoot die kill die shoot! at least make it fun i say Smile
(10-08-2011, 08:42)d0h! Wrote: yes there is a way and a tool, but the creator of it doesnt share it

has there been proof yet?
I have seen no proof, and until I play a mod with custom sound I don't believe it.

OH HEY GUYS!!! I MADE CUSTOM SOUNDS IN BLOPS WITH AUDACITY AND SOME
RAW HEADER EDITORS!!!!

Believe me?

BTW videos don't count, I can edit with after effects too...

OH LOOK GUYS!!! A VIDEO WITH CUSTOM SOUNDS!!

trololo
crAyon makes no warranty with respect to documents or other information available from this place, assumes no legal liability or responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such information, and does not represent that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. crAyon disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.