• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request] CS:GO
@Pozzuh If you want CS:GO, install Garry's Mod and play it as if it is Counter-Strike (some people actually really do it). The graphics are now as shitty as CS:GO graphics and the gameplay (lagcompensation, firerate, etc) is now also fucked up just like in CS:GO.

And this is no joke, I played this game for 5 minutes and then uninstalled it again.
(05-20-2012, 11:25)SuperNovaAO Wrote: @Pozzuh If you want CS:GO, install Garry's Mod and play it as if it is Counter-Strike (some people actually really do it). The graphics are now as shitty as CS:GO graphics and the gameplay (lagcompensation, firerate, etc) is now also fucked up just like in CS:GO.

And this is no joke, I played this game for 5 minutes and then uninstalled it again.

I still want to try it though.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
Well, then find someone who has it, borrow the account for 5 minutes and then go back to Counter-Strike-Source or Counter-Strike 1.6. Both are better than CS:GO.
(05-20-2012, 11:38)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Well, then find someone who has it, borrow the account for 5 minutes and then go back to Counter-Strike-Source or Counter-Strike 1.6. Both are better than CS:GO.

I've got css but I'm shit at it and I can't learn because all players are mlgpr0s
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
(05-20-2012, 11:24)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Lol, beta keys for this sell for 8.69EUR.

Insanely overpriced. The game itself fails.

where can i buy one?

by the way, since its valve the game is released when it appears in the steam store :p
LOL
(05-20-2012, 11:38)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Well, then find someone who has it, borrow the account for 5 minutes and then go back to Counter-Strike-Source or Counter-Strike 1.6. Both are better than CS:GO.

That'll get the account disabled.
YouTube 1:Azumikkel- Modding
YouTube 2:DerpShark- Gaming Entertainment
(05-20-2012, 12:25)AZUMIKKEL Wrote:

That'll get the account disabled.

Nope, account I borrowed from a friend some time ago and played on it isn't disabled.
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
Stealing accounts gets the account disabled. Borrowing doesn't. -> How can Steam know you aren't a RL friend who visited you and logged into his own account? They can't (and I actually do this quite often at computers of my friends and no accounts ever got disabled for that).
(05-20-2012, 13:40)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Stealing accounts gets the account disabled. Borrowing doesn't. -> How can Steam know you aren't a RL friend who visited you and logged into his own account? They can't (and I actually do this quite often at computers of my friends and no accounts ever got disabled for that).

Nova where can i buy a beta key? Sad
LOL
http://plati.ru/asp/find.asp?searchstr=Global+Offensive