• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request] All Or Nothing
This video explains it all

Link:

Basically theres this gamemode for console (xbox 360 and ps3 I think) that looks super fun and it would be amazing if we could do this on pc Big Grin the only real problem with it, is that for some reason if you don't have a primary or secondary the killstreaks don't show up...and we need to make it possible so after they get the first kill they earn scavenger and get ammo in their pistol Big Grin

-Would this plugin be possible??? I really want this gamemode, it looks so fun!
(05-06-2012, 04:31)pollarpart Wrote: This video explains it all

Link:

Basically theres this gamemode for console (xbox 360 and ps3 I think) that looks super fun and it would be amazing if we could do this on pc Big Grin the only real problem with it, is that for some reason if you don't have a primary or secondary the killstreaks don't show up...and we need to make it possible so after they get the first kill they earn scavenger and get ammo in their pistol Big Grin

-Would this plugin be possible??? I really want this gamemode, it looks so fun!

Its possible to do this but i believe it is a waste of time. It is expected to have a patch for mw3 pc when they reale the first dlc and i believe it will include this playlist
LOL
I have it on my servers it's actually a dsr to create it I will upload a tut tomorrowSmile
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]
I have a epic knife running tactic: prone when you go to stab someone, is super gay and works
I released it check under General Discussion
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]
so you don't need a mod? when you kill someone do you get ammo?