• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Release Survival/Chaos
[/quote]

Did you try loading the mod before launching the server?
[/quote]

yes and still the same. i have tried on react client as it may just be the client but it just wont work on dedi server's
I get this error when I try to play the mod https://gyazo.com/63d4b5dcb1135b0e4880ade760a632bf
An update for those getting an error when loading the mod, if someone is still interested:

If you want to load this mod on some of the newer MW2 clients, you can't use the menu. You have to use a console command.
After loading the mod in the main menu, open up the console command, and type

Code:
map mapnamehere

replace "mapnamehere" with the map name that can be found in the game files. For example, if you want to load rust:

PHP Code:
map mp_rust 

If you're unsure how, find a tutorial for how to change maps in dedicated servers, as it is pretty much the same.

For chaos mode, type (I think, not entirely sure):

PHP Code:
g_gametype chaos 

Edit: For those who are interested as to why this might be happening, I believe it has something to do with that one of the latest clients has implemented a more CoD4-style of loading games through the menu. The old command for launching private matches has been edited to create a kind of local dedicated server instead of xbox-styled-private matches. This mod never really worked well on dedicated servers.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Rendflex for this post:
  • Pozzuh, SuperNovaAO