• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Release] Survival/Chaos
(11-12-2012, 01:48)Rendflex Wrote:
(11-12-2012, 00:09)TheRaZ Wrote: When I open any box (weap or equipment or killstreak) it is stucking to the pause (ESC) menu.
What I did wrong?

Sure it's not the steam version? Because as I stated in the main post; menus don't work on the steam version.

It isn't the steam version.

wtf its so Nice please where put the files

2- can play solo or online

3-why the soliders walk slow and crashes walk

how i fix all this
Updated the main post with the new version that was for some reason never posted here. This mod is quite useless in the steam version, but if someone finds a way...

Thanks to @surtek for reviving the thread.
Thumbs Up 
This is so awesome! Really nice work Rendflex!

Cool
hey guys I need to necro this thread, the mod works perfectly for me except that when the first assault chopper arrives I get this error

Fatal error (0xc0000005) at 0x005da711

every time, can you help out, what can I do to get pass this?
(09-25-2016, 18:20)boleklolek444 Wrote: hey guys I need to necro this thread, the mod works perfectly for me except that when the first assault chopper arrives I get this error

That's odd. What client are you using?
(09-26-2016, 18:45)Rendflex Wrote:
(09-25-2016, 18:20)boleklolek444 Wrote: hey guys I need to necro this thread, the mod works perfectly for me except that when the first assault chopper arrives I get this error

by the way dude it don't work on dedicated server's it comes up with this error.
******* script compile error *******
Error: unknown function giveweapon in survival/_loadsurvival.gsc
ERROR: script compile error
unknown function giveweapon
survival/_loadsurvival.gsc

and the Infected mod don't work on Dedicated server's comes up Fatal error (0xc0000005) minidump
(10-29-2016, 19:42)djspike2k8 Wrote:

by the way dude it don't work on dedicated server's it comes up with this error.

and the Infected mod don't work on Dedicated server's comes up Fatal error (0xc0000005) minidump

Replying here for both of your questions: The error you're getting doesn't really make sense, it's basically claiming that the game doesn't know how to equip a player with a weapon - something that's pretty much an essential part of the game...I'd guess it has something to do with the client itself. Does this happen with other mods apart from this one and infected?

Buttry to load the mod before you launch the serveritself, by loading the modin the server.cfg, that might fix things Smile
(10-29-2016, 22:15)Rendflex Wrote:

Replying here for both of your questions: The error you're getting doesn't really make sense, it's basically claiming that the game doesn't know how to equip a player with a weapon - something that's pretty much an essential part of the game...I'd guess it has something to do with the client itself. Does this happen with other mods apart from this one and infected?

Buttry to load the mod before you launch the serveritself, by loading the modin the server.cfg, that might fix things Smile

no all other mods work fine and the Client is V2, its Basically 4D1/REPZ and now V2, if you wanted to try it yourself,
(10-31-2016, 01:42)djspike2k8 Wrote:
(10-29-2016, 22:15)Rendflex Wrote:

no all other mods work fine and the Client is V2, its Basically 4D1/REPZ and now V2, if you wanted to try it yourself,

Did you try loading the mod before launching the server?