• 12 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[Release] Permission plugin
We do not support Tekno mw3 here. It might or might not work.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
Guys, i have a problem with this plugin and God Plugin 4.0

I have sv_config.ini configured correctly to only allow few guids as admins, however everyone that joins the server is able to use all admin commands. Anyone has any suggestions on how to fix?

This is for MW3 game.

I also had this thread.
http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-God-...admin.html
Im busy creating groups in permissions config but 1 group doesnt work or idk what im doing wrong its about the group Member i also have a group called Vip and made a copy of that to make the group Member but the weird part is that Vip works but Member not Vip !gettype Vip Member !gettype User
[V] | '][' |2 |

[Image: scrubs-turkpoison.gif] [Image: 4pd1eg3jpg.gif]
Could you please post your configuration (without real XUID's) so we can see if something is malformed.
I now host all my MW3 projects on my private GIT repo
Hi is there anyway to create a login access that only admins will have it example
Add a login to permissions plugin , so all admins with that xuid will type a login password in server to have access to plugin , players keep stealing xuids to have access to chat commands.
just a example :

// type !login password
Login password : aaabbb
Admin_xuids=01100001example

when that admin connect to server he needs type in chat !login aaabbb to gain admin powers.
Is there any plugin for that ?
I guess that would be possible. I lost my interest in MW3 though, so I'm not willing to make that. Sorry.
(08-28-2013, 19:10)phillipito Wrote: Hi is there anyway to create a login access that only admins will have it example
Add a login to permissions plugin , so all admins with that xuid will type a login password in server to have access to plugin , players keep stealing xuids to have access to chat commands.
just a example :

// type !login password

when that admin connect to server he needs type in chat !login aaabbb to gain admin powers.
Do you know anyone that can or know how to do it that might be interest ?
(08-29-2013, 14:30)phillipito Wrote:
(08-28-2013, 19:10)phillipito Wrote: Hi is there anyway to create a login access that only admins will have it example
just a example :

// type !login password

Do you know anyone that can or know how to do it that might be interest ?

Not really. If you're lucky someone on itsmods might do it.
Done, add the following to your sv_config.ini file under the [Permission] heading and download the attached version of the permissions plugin.

Quote:// Do users need to login before they can execute commands, this only works if they are part of the
// groups set below
//
// Accepts "true" or "false" (without the quotes)
LoginRequired=true

// The groups that are required to login before they can execute commands
LoginGroups=Admin,Moderator

// The MD5 hashed password that the user is required to enter in order to execute commands, if this
// value is empty the login will instantly become void and commands will work normally again
//
// To generate an MD5 hash simply visit google.com and search for "MD5 generator"
//
// Default (this is what you enter): password
LoginPassword=5f4dcc3b5aa765d61d8327deb882cf99

Commands
Quote:!login - Used to log you into the system
!logout - Used to log you out of the system

By default you get logged out automatically when you disconnect from the server to protect your XUID.
I now host all my MW3 projects on my private GIT repo
WOW thank you verymuch for the work Smile appreciate , going to test it right now
Edit i tryed many things , and everytime i connected to server i already had the admin powers before login , so my guess is that its not working ? and when i type !login or !logout nothing happen

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow [Release] Plugin ReservedSlot v1.3 frst_ 1 3,637 11-08-2018, 19:17
Last Post: frst_
Tongue [Release] MW3 Shop plugin Dude 56 36,684 03-25-2018, 05:18
Last Post: [email protected]
  [Release] FIXED SPEED PLUGIN hillbilly 2 4,001 06-02-2016, 20:23
Last Post: clacki
  [Release] Bots Plugin For Users Casper 22 32,913 08-22-2015, 17:45
Last Post: SnapBacks
  [Release] God Plugin v5.0 [Ingame Rcon Tool] OzonE 464 234,653 06-27-2015, 15:38
Last Post: bluedot
  [Release] Anti Hardscope Plugin 8q4s8 26 20,327 06-20-2015, 22:44
Last Post: urj88419
  [Release] ProMod Plugin zxz0O0 875 560,911 03-25-2015, 22:02
Last Post: kris
  [Release] [Discontinued] Speed Plugin Pozzuh 164 85,433 10-06-2014, 12:56
Last Post: Nekochan
  [help]how create a ping plugin clacki 3 3,543 09-13-2014, 01:23
Last Post: clacki
  Help How Compile Mw3 Plugin By VB 2010 clacki 3 3,900 06-11-2014, 11:55
Last Post: SgtLegend