• 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[Release] Nadetraining (AM4PAMv1.1BO)
no vac = no ban
I really like this mod, however is there any possibility it could work on the ballistic knife also?

Also it is still very buggy, after throwing anything I do not get my ammo back (have to suicide). Also after you throw a tomahawk, you cannot load your position where you thrown from, you have to suicide then load it.

(And I did try the supposed fix a few posts up).
(05-29-2011, 18:46)Madnesslink5 Wrote: I really like this mod, however is there any possibility it could work on the ballistic knife also?

Also it is still very buggy, after throwing anything I do not get my ammo back (have to suicide). Also after you throw a tomahawk, you cannot load your position where you thrown from, you have to suicide then load it.

1. yes ballistic knife could work

2. are you sure u loaded it the right way coz i just tested it and have unlimited nades xD

3. not sure about the tomahawk but i am in the middle of makeing a new nade training that includes them "u could also look around there is one all readdy that is probs better then the one i'm makeing"

Tongue 
(05-30-2011, 10:24)rotceh_dnih Wrote:
(05-29-2011, 18:46)Madnesslink5 Wrote: I really like this mod, however is there any possibility it could work on the ballistic knife also?

1. yes ballistic knife could work

2. are you sure u loaded it the right way coz i just tested it and have unlimited nades xD

3. not sure about the tomahawk but i am in the middle of makeing a new nade training that includes them "u could also look around there is one all readdy that is probs better then the one i'm makeing"

I think your fix only works with throwing frag grenades, not tomahwaks and other grenades Tongue And I havn't seen any other mods like this Sad

(04-05-2011, 15:30)Eekhoorn Wrote: Releasing this mod for easy grenadetraining.
Great for clans & finding tomahawk spots.

UPDATED TO WORK WITH MOD SUPPORT! (30-5-11)

If you can , can you please put infinite ammo, becuase I often get stuck in the ground without any ammo

5: Suicide
Melee: Go back to last throw position

Video:

Big Grin 
Nice Mod Best Mod

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where can i get Eekhoorns nadetraining? Kasi | Dr.Agnes 6 7,672 04-06-2011, 20:20
Last Post: d0h!