• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Release] M-efti's SP Trainer V.3.43 4/3
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS! You use this and any other program you download from the internet at your own risk.

VAC STATUS: SAFE

[Image: image1ov.jpg]

Quote:I fixed timescale and some other bugs.
I also added some new features for example godmode for everybody.

Info:

Features:
  • More dmg. (256hp per hit)
  • One shot one kill.
  • No reload.
  • Unlimited ammo.
  • Godmode for all 4 players. (No bullet dmg + no zombie dmg) NEW
  • Noclip.
  • No recoil.
  • No bullet holes.
  • Super jump.
  • No gun sound.
  • Super knife.
  • Adjust FOV.
  • Unlimited Sprint.
  • No Flash.
  • No Kick. (When shoot)
  • Unlimited Breath. (While Sniping)
  • Set timescale.
  • Remove gun.
  • Show FPS.
  • Adjust the max amount of bullets in your mag. (use hexadecimals)
  • Adjust run speed.
  • Set money for all 4 players in zombie mode. NEW

Other:
  • Crosshair on/off
  • Change crosshair color to blue/red/green.
  • Move Crosshair by clicking Z + K.
  • Autoclicker for shooting faster.
  • Decimal to hexadecimal converter for the "Mag Capacity" hack.
  • Show HP.(Located in godmode options) I find this really useful. It displays your health on the screen, but you will probably have to adjust its location because it is set up for my 32 inch screen.
  • Theme selecter.
  • Hotkeys for the SP hacks.
  • Crash stopper which prevents the game from crashing when you die.

You have to keep the dll in the same folder as the exe for it to work.

All features work in online zombies if you are host. Some even work when you aren't host for example no recoil.
If you turn on something like noreload or 1 shot 1 kill online then will everyone get it and not just you.

Known bugs:
There is a hole in the crosshair, but that is what stops it from interfering with your mouse.

Bug fix:
The second attachment (without hotkeys) is a fix for the players who get "player flickering" when they use the hack.
The difference between the two programs is that I removed the hotkeys and the autoclicker from the second one.

Credits:
Master131 for 2 old addies.
M-efti for doing everything else.
**** for the inspiration.

Attached Files
.rar   M-eftis Black Ops Trainer 3.43.rar (Size: 1.3 MB / Downloads: 189)
.rar   M-eftis Black Ops Trainer3.43 Without Hotkeys.rar (Size: 1.3 MB / Downloads: 59)

i just dosent open.. each time i try it says *** stop running...
(03-18-2011, 18:54)simcyn Wrote: i just dosent open.. each time i try it says *** stop running...

Thats right -.-
please dont quote complete mainpost(s).
Hi d0h, thank you for your lovely work once again, great job Smile

I'm having a problem I was hoping you would be able to help me with. I use to be able to host matches in the lobby easily and force host made it even faster. Now, I can't host at ALL. I try 100 times, even with force host it doesn't work. I've been banned for using an aimbot in multiplayer, does that effect single player hosting? I'm guessing they've blocked me from hosting due to cheating. Do you think this is the cause? If not, what else could it be? Nothing on my router has changed at all, nor my pc. Only thing I've downloaded lately is VMWare and that has a NAT connection with my PC. Could that be interfering from hosting? Sorry to bother you with this by the way, you're the only person I know who would be able to help. Let me know your thoughts, thanks.
thanks and erm well if you are banned in multiplayer it could be that you are not able to host in zombie co-op either.
so probably yes, you cant host anymore until someone will find a way to avoid it like it is possible in mw2.
ah k, thanks for the info and fast reply Smile I'll do some digging and see if a way has already been released. I'll post back here if I find anything Smile
there is none at the moment, you can save your time.
it would be already posted here if there is a way. Sad
ah damn, it's times like these I wish I stayed in IT back in the day... young n dumb, wat can I say lol =/

Thanks for the info though. I know a few coders who may be able to help, but I can't promise anything. I'm not sure if they play Black Ops or not. If they're able to figure something out, I'll post it here for the community (with their permission of course). So keep a lookout!
Good news. I'm not banned from SP hosting. Something must of happened when my internet got cut off for a couple days. If you get banned in MP, it wont matter. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.6 Craig87 52 79,428 07-01-2013, 15:12
Last Post: explosivebanana55
  [Release] LF's BO2 Trainer (Latest Version) LegitFlash 3 4,530 06-11-2013, 18:14
Last Post: surtek
  Black Ops 2 DLC camo trainer surtek 10 9,855 04-19-2013, 23:16
Last Post: Gladio
  Black Ops 2 camo trainer surtek 33 26,526 04-16-2013, 11:07
  Saint Row: The Third - +7 Trainer - Steam v1.0.0.1 - DX10/11 d0h! 5 29,663 03-02-2013, 15:31
Last Post: BunnySkills
  [Release] [DETECTED] Black ops 2 Zombie Trainer dylankrajewski 8 14,541 02-09-2013, 10:07
Last Post: Erik The Born
  Preview BarataConsole Trainer/Mod/Plugin API JariZ 1 2,835 02-05-2013, 23:59
Last Post: barata
  [Release] MW3 +12 Singleplayer Trainer 1.9.453 by Geomatrical Silencemod 15 10,425 01-18-2013, 21:54
Last Post: JariZ
  Black Ops 2 emblem trainer surtek 3 5,425 12-17-2012, 17:23
  Black Ops 2 token trainer surtek 4 4,856 12-16-2012, 04:37
Last Post: Stocker