Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Release King of the Hill v1
(10-23-2011, 20:03)iAegle Wrote:
(10-23-2011, 19:57)Rendflex Wrote:
(10-22-2011, 22:04)iAegle Wrote: Its funny how everyone is super nice to @SparkyMcSparks and thanks him for everything while everyone knows this mod is not that special. Its a good mod, but its still nothing special.

Scchhhh, you're ruining our Awesome plan!
All hail Trey... *cough* radiant *cough* Sparky!

lol whatever, blops is dead already .. when mw3 is out I don't think there will be any active blops modders left anyway

Is there even any active BO modders right now?

There aren't many active COD modders left in general.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

Pretty much every one has stopped @ black ops, I for once stopped working on MapEditor because nobody is gonna use it when mw3's out. and mw3 will be out at the time i'm done working on it

(10-23-2011, 21:02)Pozzuh Wrote: There aren't many active COD modders left in general.

Better and active modders, yet "new" (no particular order, with "new" I mean "From the MW2 days"):

@Rendflex
@Yamato
@OrangePL
@met94
@Lemon
@Nukem
@JariZ
@Nukem
@Maxmito (Can't remember what he's called here, but he's the only good modder IMO at the aIW forums)
@Lost4468
@SE7EN
@rotceh_dnih
@G-man
@Lost4468
@AZUMIKKEL
@JoBoz (Jorndel from MPGH)
@iAegle (menus)
@Dountill
@banz (Made the most famous promod on MW2, and he's often active on the aIW forums by helping other people with their mods)
@seren666 (Also a active modder on the aIW forums, I haven't seen him actually release a mod, but his modding knowledge is great)

Old school/"Retired" modders:
@4FunPlayin (But he seems to be back...)
@Pozzuh (From the COD4 days)
@Justin (Same as @Pozzuh )
@Chronalis (Was a great modder on the early days, now he has moved to flash)
@zxz0O0 (Haven't seen him make a new mod or snippet)
@Eekhoorn (has he made any mods recently?)
@master131 (Was a very great modder, but i'm not sure what happened to him, he has mostly been moderating on MPGH and creating tools from what I've seen)
@Killingdyl (Made a great mod for MW2, and some random shit for BO which he never released, but now he has moved on to xXqu1k_sc0p3rk_Zz montage editing)
@zeroy (Comes and goes, if he has something interesting thing to try in BO, he does that, he probably doesn't have enough free time Sad )
Zalew
Nofate (A aIW developer, he has made many mods on the aIW forums, and most of the special gametypes in aIW are by him, but he's mostly making other things... Heh, I see his name everywhere on aIW, making you wonder what he's not doing)
Tinkie101 (Made the most famous and advanced bot mod for MW2, but now he doesn't have enough free time)
Solarestill (Could say he's my apprentice Fuck yea! lol, no but seriously: He randomly added me once on steam, and asked me something - which was modding related ofc-, I answered most things he asked, and he turned out to be a great modder pretty fast, but then he took a looooooong break, I think he's back now, but I'm not sure)
@XeroK (Derp)

Beginners (Just want to add: With beginners I don't mean "noobs" ):
@skata3000
@ddaavvee
@Tomsen1410 (Haven't really seen much from him Tongue )
@iBanana

Abstract modders:
@Romuald27 (Models and things, just take a look at his minecraft mod)

Extremly nooby modders:
@Scripts18

Yup, very few modders.
I've probably forgot many of them, but these are which ones show up in the credits of mods.

And then, we of course got the tons of [1337]Zx_Sn1p3r_c001_Xz
console fags who think they're modders just because they find one single dvar, and then the "modding cycle" continues like this:

1. Someone finds a dvar
2. Someone makes a "menu" made of a menu, which was made of a older menu.
3. A very nooby guy steals all the codes and things he finds, and puts it in a menu.
4. Over 9000 people calls that guy a stealer because he posted a dvar which was posted in their "consolefag-forum".
5. Someone steals that mod, and makes a new one, but with more flashy things
6. Now that guy makes a video for him with either
A) Dubstep
B) Gangsta rap
music and a very poor quality video.

Edit:

Russian Ninja modders:
@Gladio

Edit 2:
Added some more people...

Edit 3:
I forgot @XeroK

People who think they are modders while they aren't:
@g-man

(10-24-2011, 11:58)jariz Wrote: People who think they are modders while they aren't:
@g-man

In Soviet Russia... MODDER IS YOU!

Ba ram dam tisch...
:failboat:

@Rendflex nice post, lol. But most people on the list are inactive or mod very little. (almost inactive)
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

(10-24-2011, 11:58)jariz Wrote: People who think they are modders while they aren't:
@g-man

This is the only live forum, maybe for "People who think they are modders while they aren't"? so many forum are out of date and not "russian" one but who realy make everthing before you (even in this list more are retired)....

Before some steam patch was possible export model from game (ended when sphack hack was broken, i think in may/june) and was radiant. Now everithing is more complicated and take more time and need coo-work when more and more will leave, someone else start new project for full game and not only for a mod (even change to other game engine)

You forget about Zalew, i still have "oic" stats in my MW2 folder, great menu and great mod.

P.S. your map builder never worked for me, can you help me?

(10-24-2011, 13:31)Gladio Wrote:
@g-man

This is the only live forum, maybe for "People who think they are modders while they aren't"? so many forum are out of date and not "russian" one but who realy make everthing before you (even in this list more are retired)....

Before some steam patch was possible export model from game (ended when sphack hack was broken, i think in may/june) and was radiant. Now everithing is more complicated and take more time and need coo-work when more and more will leave, someone else start new project for full game and not only for a mod (even change to other game engine)

You forget about Zalew, i still have "oic" stats in my MW2 folder, great menu and great mod.

P.S. your map builder never worked for me, can you help me?

Thats true, and dont forget @zeroy : he is the best.

I'm not saying he's not welcome here or something, just that he never made a mod/tutorial,
There's nothing wrong with being a active member
Also i'm not saying i'm awesome or something
@zeroy is the king

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Protect the King Eekhoorn 123 157,193 08-23-2011, 19:25
Last Post: surtek
  IM DA KING!!!!11!!!1! Arteq 4 2,741 08-17-2011, 15:35
Last Post: 4FunPlayin
  King is... iBanana 5 3,128 07-19-2011, 00:51
Last Post: JariZ
  Preview Protect the King v2,6b8 VIDEO Eekhoorn 7 4,254 06-28-2011, 21:37