ItsMods

Full Version: King of the Hill v1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: 2011102100003.th.jpg]

Attached mod.ff to post, or you can grab it from my server: 173.199.86.40:3074

Was bored last night so quickly whipped this up, based on the TF2 style of 'King of the Hill'. One area to cap and hold, 3 minute countdown that decreases if your team is king of the hill, get your team timer to 0 first and win.

Right now it's automatic cap after uncapping, I'll add in the re-cap bar in the next version. I'll also swap out the flag with the zombie teleporter so it's somewhat of a hill and less CTF / DOM-ish. Actually this initial release is an early version, just the basic game mode and a simple custom HUD... I'll polish it up when I get some sleep.

Gametype: /g_gametype king or in private match select it from the game mode list at the bottom.

Whitelist: whitelist.cfg
scr_bots_managed_all < 0 - max player count >
scr_bots_managed_spawn < 0 - 1 > // 1 Being On
Looks cool!
Ohhh, great, Superman
Does this mod support all maps? Cool mod btw, going to try it on your server.
Sparky is back from the living dead Superman
Welcome back sparky, Looks awesome, gonna check it out
Its funny how everyone is super nice to @SparkyMcSparks and thanks him for everything while everyone knows this mod is not that special. Its a good mod, but its still nothing special.
(10-22-2011, 22:04)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]Its funny how everyone is super nice to @SparkyMcSparks and thanks him for everything while everyone knows this mod is not that special. Its a good mod, but its still nothing special.

I agree. He would've won the contest if he played in it...
(10-22-2011, 22:04)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]Its funny how everyone is super nice to @SparkyMcSparks and thanks him for everything while everyone knows this mod is not that special. Its a good mod, but its still nothing special.

Scchhhh, you're ruining our Awesome plan!
All hail Trey... *cough* radiant *cough* Sparky!
(10-23-2011, 19:57)Rendflex Wrote: [ -> ]

Scchhhh, you're ruining our Awesome plan!
All hail Trey... *cough* radiant *cough* Sparky!

lol whatever, blops is dead already .. when mw3 is out I don't think there will be any active blops modders left anyway
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5