Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Release Infected
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2nnxkq...fected.rar

Okay this works on Steam. Private Match only. (I know I'm a little late to the party, and likely nobody cares anymore)

Just needed to modify 2 small things in the infected.gsc

Question 
Hi!

I've downloaded the Infected mod - However theres a little bug; Infected players can grab weapons on the floor.So that make the game unplayableUndecidedUndecided

I wanna know if there's someone who could fix thisHuh

Its a amazing mod with this small bugSadSad

Thank you.

(12-18-2014, 03:16)Insainous Wrote: Hi!

I've downloaded the Infected mod - However theres a little bug; Infected players can grab weapons on the floor.So that make the game unplayableUndecidedUndecided

Thank you.

I deleted all the cod content I had on my pc these days and the download link of this mod doesnt work for me. It has a fix (this is a badly optimized one but will work), I guess infected players have a weapon (probably some tactical knife + handgun), open the .gsc file where the mod code is, usually _rank.gsc on pc and search for "GiveWeapon", inside it youll find a weapon name (search for a handgun one). Example:

Code:
self GiveWeapon( "my_cool_handgun_mp" );

Copy the my_cool_handgun_mp for later. Add this function to the file:

Code:
FixBug()
{
self endon("death");
self endon("disconnect");
while(1)
{
if(self getCurrentWeapon() != "PASTE my_cool_handgun_mp HERE")
self switchtoweapon("PASTE my_cool_handgun_mp HERE");
wait 0.05;
}

Search for a function called OnPlayerSpawned(), in it there is a for(;Wink, which opens with "{" and closes with "}", in a line before the "}" add this:

Code:
self thread FixBug();

(12-21-2014, 22:00)Yamato Wrote:

Thank you.

I deleted all the cod content I had on my pc these days and the download link of this mod doesnt work for me. It has a fix (this is a badly optimized one but will work), I guess infected players have a weapon (probably some tactical knife + handgun), open the .gsc file where the mod code is, usually _rank.gsc on pc and search for "GiveWeapon", inside it youll find a weapon name (search for a handgun one). Example:

Code:

Code:
FixBug()
{
self endon("death");
while(1)
{
wait 0.05;
}

Search for a function called OnPlayerSpawned(), in it there is a for(;Wink, which opens with "{" and closes with "}", in a line before the "}" add this:

Code:
self thread FixBug();

Thank you for the code,but there's still a problem.When players grab the weapons on the ground,the weapons goes to his Secondary,and if press 2 or 1 fast,they still can fire the weapon and kill.

Sad

(01-08-2015, 22:11)Insainous Wrote:
(12-21-2014, 22:00)Yamato Wrote:

Thank you.

Code:

Code:
FixBug()
{
self endon("death");
while(1)
{
wait 0.05;
}

Code:
self thread FixBug();

Thank you for the code,but there's still a problem.When players grab the weapons on the ground,the weapons goes to his Secondary,and if press 2 or 1 fast,they still can fire the weapon and kill.

Sad

lol

Change this part to this, that will remove any gun which isnt the one you want and then switch to the one you wanted:

Code:
{
self takeWeapon( self getCurrentWeapon() );
wait 0.05;
}

Just delete/comment out this line in _damage.gsc:

Code:
victim maps\mp\gametypes\_weapons::dropWeaponForDeath( attacker );

Voila, no weapon drop on death, so nothing to pick up either...
[Image: lxkf2.jpg]

hello, someone I can hang this mod, but as this in the SAS server in iw4play mw2? thanks you!

Any one Got this Working on Dedicated Servers? if you can someone upload the File's this just will not work on online server's on V2, or React, (4d1) alternatives

Found out how to get this Working on Dedi server's on 4D1 Alternative's go into _weapons.gsc and search forprecacheItem( weaponName ); and Remove it add this to the top #include common_scripts\utility;and save the File. Work's Normally now all good Smile

Does this work on the rocket v2 mw2? Im getting errors when trying to run it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Infected 1.0 Rendflex 9 8,024 11-17-2013, 20:43
Last Post: TemeraireTeamp