• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Release] Infected 1.0
The first infected mod for mw2, which used to be hosted on "WZ| Infected" on 4D1 while WZ was still up.

Most of the code is from MW3, meaning that this gametype should be close to identical to the MW3 one. @DidUknowiPwn 's follow-up version can be found here.

Credits to @DidUknowiPwn for keeping the mod updated, and as well @momo5502 and @joeyb for assistance.

Dvars:
Code:
scr_firstinftime //The countdown time in seconds until the first infected is picked. Defaults to 15.
scr_war_latePickAxis //Late incomers become infected. Defaults to 1.
scr_infected_attachments //Enables random attachments for the survivors' loadouts. Defaults to 0.
scr_infected_selectedGuns // Forces classic weapons for the survivors, random if set to 0. Defaults to 1.
scr_war_allowThrowingKnife //Allows throwing knife for the infected. Defaults to 1
scr_war_allowTacticalInsertion //Allows tactical insertion for the infected. Defaults to 1.
Could you upload video? (If it even exists).

Also:
Quote:...Most of the code is from MW3,
.. Why everyone were calling me stealer when I was using another code. Fuu
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
(11-16-2013, 16:27)SailorMoon Wrote: Could you upload video? (If it even exists).

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...&lclk=year
Oh, thanks!
Teamswitching doesn't work for me at this mod either... Well it does work, but all your previous teammates stay as teammates even if you are infected.

Huh
(11-17-2013, 12:11)TemeraireTeamp Wrote: Teamswitching doesn't work for me at this mod either... Well it does work, but all your previous teammates stay as teammates even if you are infected.

Huh

Seems like something is wrong with your game. Because I remember that you made another thread about this problem. Try to download it again and remove all another dlls ( if you are using 4d1, etc.. ).
(11-17-2013, 12:58)SailorMoon Wrote:
(11-17-2013, 12:11)TemeraireTeamp Wrote: Teamswitching doesn't work for me at this mod either... Well it does work, but all your previous teammates stay as teammates even if you are infected.

Huh

Seems like something is wrong with your game. Because I remember that you made another thread about this problem. Try to download it again and remove all another dlls ( if you are using 4d1, etc.. ).

Ah alright. I hope that is the case.
I tried it with the Steam version, hosting with Liberation 1.06 on a public match in TDM... I will try to uninstall everything.

Great Idea of you SailorMoon!
Can you put some video of both versions?
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]
(11-17-2013, 13:39)TemeraireTeamp Wrote:
(11-17-2013, 12:58)SailorMoon Wrote:

Huh

Ah alright. I hope that is the case.
I tried it with the Steam version, hosting with Liberation 1.06 on a public match in TDM... I will try to uninstall everything.

Great Idea of you SailorMoon!

Try to host private game also. And.. is there new version of Liberation? It seems that "PUBLIC" mode makes something wrong with team assignment.
@SailorMoon:

I think 1.06 is the newest version although this version is already of a few years ago...
In private matches my KtK mod and this mod work perfectly, only problem is most of the time I don't have enough people that want to join me... Anyway to make a 'public' private match?
Anybody knows an alternative to Liberation?

Lots of questions, I know. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Infected DidUknowiPwn 20 16,404 02-21-2017, 12:58
Last Post: imreigning