• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Release] IMTHEBOSSS - Mod Helper
Rainbow 
Hello all,

I'm back with a new program called Mod Helper. This program will help you creating mods, it has a lot of codes installed so you can easily copy and paste it into your mods!

Features:
+ Good looking GUI
+ Simple and clear
+ A lot of codes
+ Editable colors and fonts

Virus scans:
Scan 1
Scan 2

Video:

Credits:
- People from **** & ItsMods
- Me (IMTHEBOSSS)

ENJOY THIS PROGRAM AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR MODS!

[Image: pwntp1.gif]

Attached Files
.zip   IMTHEBOSSS - Mod Helper.zip (Size: 1.8 MB / Downloads: 74)
Do you want a signature like this? Contact me!

[Image: itsmodssig.png]
I'm just looking through this, and already I am confused. I love the code(ing), but how do I use it? For instance, the "XP SCALE". In the program, it says

"XP SCALE:
level.xpScale = x; //for x any number"

So is "level.xpScale = 999999999" a console command/ Would this help me rank up faster? How would I use this code?

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
palette seriously, last time that i tell you this. it is NOT possible to boost your rank.
the stats are stored serversided.
its just a little gimmick for private host
Thanks for giving him the answer, people keep asking the same questions over and over again Wink

(01-23-2011, 21:43)d0h! Wrote: palette seriously, last time that i tell you this. it is NOT possible to boost your rank.
the stats are stored serversided.
its just a little gimmick for private host

Yes, I know that you cannot boost XP. I was wondering how to use these, and since I had been thinking about XP boosting I chose this for an example. I also like the killstreak command too (I would love a chopper gunner on command!), but didn't include it in my post.

Thank you for reiterating though.

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
If you want to do all that then download this program select what u want eg. Chopper gunner code. Then make the mod with the _rank.gsc simple.
Why is it i always get errors Sad Running 7 64bit, tried compatibility and yeas i have net framework 4.

Code:
************** Exception Text **************
System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: There are multiple root elements. Line 292, position 2. (C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Config\machine.config line 292) ---> System.Xml.XmlException: There are multiple root elements. Line 292, position 2.
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String arg)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read()
   at System.Configuration.XmlUtil.StrictSkipToNextElement(ExceptionAction action)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSectionsRecursive(XmlUtil xmlUtil, String parentConfigKey, Boolean inLocation, String locationSubPath, OverrideModeSetting overrideMode, Boolean skipInChildApps)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSectionsRecursive(XmlUtil xmlUtil, String parentConfigKey, Boolean inLocation, String locationSubPath, OverrideModeSetting overrideMode, Boolean skipInChildApps)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSections(XmlUtil xmlUtil)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.InitConfigFromFile()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfInitErrors()
   at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.EnsureInit(String configKey)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.EnsureInit(String configKey)
   at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.PrepareClientConfigSystem(String sectionName)
   at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigSystem.RefreshConfig(String sectionName)
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.RefreshSection(String sectionName)
   at System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.ReadSettings(String sectionName, Boolean isUserScoped)
   at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetPropertyValues(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertiesFromProvider(SettingsProvider provider)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
   at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)
   at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
   at Mod_Helper.My.MySettings.get_weapons()
   at Mod_Helper.Form1.ComboBoxEx1_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at DevComponents.DotNetBar.Controls.ComboBoxEx.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at DevComponents.DotNetBar.Controls.ComboBoxEx.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

[Image: 30059922.jpg]
Ok, download the program again and extract it in a folder.
Now the important part: keep the devcomponents dll in the same folder as the program! I hope it will work now Wink

(01-24-2011, 09:35)Unr3strict3d Wrote: Why is it i always get errors Sad Running 7 64bit, tried compatibility and yeas i have net framework 4.

(01-24-2011, 10:15)IMTHEBOSSS Wrote: Ok, download the program again and extract it in a folder.
Now the important part: keep the devcomponents dll in the same folder as the program! I hope it will work now Wink

(01-24-2011, 09:35)Unr3strict3d Wrote: Why is it i always get errors Sad Running 7 64bit, tried compatibility and yeas i have net framework 4.
May be this program is only for 32 bits?
[Image: wyipjqo9qon7rc2v1lo.jpg]
IAMBOSS im not retarded lol, well only sometimes Tongue

I kept the dll in the same folder, but for your sake i tried again extracted to a new folder and still get that error. Its not when the program starts, but when i choose a catagory!
[Image: 30059922.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [News] Minecraft Helper dylankrajewski 0 1,361 05-01-2012, 09:10
Last Post: dylankrajewski