ItsMods

Full Version: IMTHEBOSSS - Mod Helper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,

I'm back with a new program called Mod Helper. This program will help you creating mods, it has a lot of codes installed so you can easily copy and paste it into your mods!

Features:
+ Good looking GUI
+ Simple and clear
+ A lot of codes
+ Editable colors and fonts

Virus scans:
Scan 1
Scan 2

Video:

Credits:
- People from **** & ItsMods
- Me (IMTHEBOSSS)

ENJOY THIS PROGRAM AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR MODS!

[Image: pwntp1.gif]
I'm just looking through this, and already I am confused. I love the code(ing), but how do I use it? For instance, the "XP SCALE". In the program, it says

"XP SCALE:
level.xpScale = x; //for x any number"

So is "level.xpScale = 999999999" a console command/ Would this help me rank up faster? How would I use this code?
palette seriously, last time that i tell you this. it is NOT possible to boost your rank.
the stats are stored serversided.
its just a little gimmick for private host
Thanks for giving him the answer, people keep asking the same questions over and over again Wink

(01-23-2011, 21:43)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]palette seriously, last time that i tell you this. it is NOT possible to boost your rank.
the stats are stored serversided.
its just a little gimmick for private host

Yes, I know that you cannot boost XP. I was wondering how to use these, and since I had been thinking about XP boosting I chose this for an example. I also like the killstreak command too (I would love a chopper gunner on command!), but didn't include it in my post.

Thank you for reiterating though.
If you want to do all that then download this program select what u want eg. Chopper gunner code. Then make the mod with the _rank.gsc simple.
Why is it i always get errors Sad Running 7 64bit, tried compatibility and yeas i have net framework 4.

Code:
************** Exception Text **************
System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: There are multiple root elements. Line 292, position 2. (C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Config\machine.config line 292) ---> System.Xml.XmlException: There are multiple root elements. Line 292, position 2.
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String arg)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read()
   at System.Configuration.XmlUtil.StrictSkipToNextElement(ExceptionAction action)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSectionsRecursive(XmlUtil xmlUtil, String parentConfigKey, Boolean inLocation, String locationSubPath, OverrideModeSetting overrideMode, Boolean skipInChildApps)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSectionsRecursive(XmlUtil xmlUtil, String parentConfigKey, Boolean inLocation, String locationSubPath, OverrideModeSetting overrideMode, Boolean skipInChildApps)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSections(XmlUtil xmlUtil)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.InitConfigFromFile()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfInitErrors()
   at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.EnsureInit(String configKey)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.EnsureInit(String configKey)
   at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.PrepareClientConfigSystem(String sectionName)
   at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigSystem.RefreshConfig(String sectionName)
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.RefreshSection(String sectionName)
   at System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.ReadSettings(String sectionName, Boolean isUserScoped)
   at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetPropertyValues(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertiesFromProvider(SettingsProvider provider)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
   at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)
   at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
   at Mod_Helper.My.MySettings.get_weapons()
   at Mod_Helper.Form1.ComboBoxEx1_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at DevComponents.DotNetBar.Controls.ComboBoxEx.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at DevComponents.DotNetBar.Controls.ComboBoxEx.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Ok, download the program again and extract it in a folder.
Now the important part: keep the devcomponents dll in the same folder as the program! I hope it will work now Wink

(01-24-2011, 09:35)Unr3strict3d Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it i always get errors Sad Running 7 64bit, tried compatibility and yeas i have net framework 4.

(01-24-2011, 10:15)IMTHEBOSSS Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, download the program again and extract it in a folder.
Now the important part: keep the devcomponents dll in the same folder as the program! I hope it will work now Wink

(01-24-2011, 09:35)Unr3strict3d Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it i always get errors Sad Running 7 64bit, tried compatibility and yeas i have net framework 4.
May be this program is only for 32 bits?
IAMBOSS im not retarded lol, well only sometimes Tongue

I kept the dll in the same folder, but for your sake i tried again extracted to a new folder and still get that error. Its not when the program starts, but when i choose a catagory!
Pages: 1 2