• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Release] Flyable Jet
Hard4google?
(03-30-2011, 22:59)Bloopbloop Wrote: Hard4google?

AHHHH I CLICKED ON YOUR VIDEO
--------------------------------------------
You removed it now, what the hell did i just watch?
[Image: mca.png]

ADD ME ON STEAM: AKNINJA612
Dont ask.
thanks for all yals help Sad
[Image: NhnGP.png]
(03-30-2011, 22:51)mikeoxbig Wrote:
(03-30-2011, 19:32)d0h! Wrote: yes it is easy lol (-.-), and no we dont support cracked copies.

lmfao the only reason i got here is because one of your members advertised it on alters forums Dodgy and if its such a big deal just upload in a .zip i only play alter after being banned from steam for modding.and only 1 of the download links work how do i know if its the whole mod or do i still have to add everything to it? the directions are not written well.
the only download link that works is killingdyls version do i have todo EVERYTHING he said for it too work? cause i browsed thru it and alot is already there or written similar

no no you dont have to do ALL the steps that dyl wrote. he just got bored and wrote a lot more to confuse people like you.

btw: you wonder why almost all mods in our mw2 section doesnt work for alterfagnet? perhaps cause these mods are for the legit version only.
(03-31-2011, 05:08)d0h! Wrote:
(03-30-2011, 19:32)d0h! Wrote: yes it is easy lol (-.-), and no we dont support cracked copies.

lmfao the only reason i got here is because one of your members advertised it on alters forums Dodgy and if its such a big deal just upload in a .zip i only play alter after being banned from steam for modding.and only 1 of the download links work how do i know if its the whole mod or do i still have to add everything to it? the directions are not written well.
the only download link that works is killingdyls version do i have todo EVERYTHING he said for it too work? cause i browsed thru it and alot is already there or written similar

no no you dont have to do ALL the steps that dyl wrote. he just got bored and wrote a lot more to confuse people like you.

btw: you wonder why almost all mods in our mw2 section doesnt work for alterfagnet? perhaps cause these mods are for the legit version only.

wow whats your problem with alter?.... i got banned from legit version like a year ago for playing/hosting mods so sorry if id like to still play a game that i was imo wrongfully banned from, and the alter team were nice enough to make a free version of the gameTongue
(04-01-2011, 04:50)mikeoxbig Wrote:

wow whats your problem with alter?.... i got banned from legit version like a year ago for playing/hosting mods so sorry if id like to still play a game that i was imo wrongfully banned from, and the alter team were nice enough to make a free version of the gameTongue

i dont have a problem with alter/net, its jus not allowed to discuss about warez/cracked copies. anyway you dont even need alter net to host your game with mods and play with friends if you are banned.
(04-01-2011, 07:57)d0h! Wrote:
(04-01-2011, 04:50)mikeoxbig Wrote:

i dont have a problem with alter/net, its jus not allowed to discuss about warez/cracked copies. anyway you dont even need alter net to host your game with mods and play with friends if you are banned.
no but you do if you wanna play online with people(my friends dont play pc games)
i ment online, yes you can (liberation/lobbytracker)
(04-03-2011, 00:47)d0h! Wrote: i ment online, yes you can (liberation/lobbytracker)

you cant join steam lobbys though? you have to join another person hosting with liberation ? am i right?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Simple flyable helicopter script port, could use help! akillj 0 2,360 06-15-2013, 09:20
Last Post: akillj
Photo Flyable Cobra please. Erik The Born 3 2,348 03-09-2013, 15:18
Last Post: Arteq
  [Request] Blackops Flyable Jet rotceh_dnih 8 4,821 03-08-2013, 14:06
Last Post: Erik The Born
  Preview Flyable Harrier Yamato 8 5,800 09-07-2012, 06:57
Last Post: alvarogt95
  Flyable Helicopter d0h! 8 12,954 02-20-2012, 09:34
Last Post: surtek
  [Request] flyable jet Gamemaster20 1 2,270 11-03-2011, 16:55
Last Post: surtek