• 11 Vote(s) - 4.55 Average
[Release] ExtremeBunkerMaker v1.0 **EPIC**
(06-02-2013, 18:25)miieltjee Wrote: my anti virus (avg) says its an virus, can someone help me?

I have an idea for u to download this without any messanges. Close down your anti virus, then download it, after the download is done, open your anti virus again.
This would help u.
um honestly i cant get it to work, idk why maybe im doing something wrong? theres no tutorial so....
Can someone please help me? When i try to launch the mod with the It'sModsLoader it says to me ''start black ops''. When i do that it poopes me a message saying ''unknown error occured.'' and it closes. Do you have any ideas about this problem? I have the mod folder in the it's mods loader but i can't launch it. Please help!!!!
(03-29-2015, 12:18)leonidaskill123 Wrote: Can someone please help me? When i try to launch the mod with the It'sModsLoader it says to me ''start black ops''. When i do that it poopes me a message saying ''unknown error occured.'' and it closes. Do you have any ideas about this problem? I have the mod folder in the it's mods loader but i can't launch it. Please help!!!!

Don't use ItsModsLoader, it's outdated since 2011. Now, Black Ops supports mod in official way. Just copy mod files and place them into steamdir/steamapps/common/black ops/mods/mp_yourmodname
Then just simply launch the game, click 'Mods' and load this mod.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
I can't install the mod, i don't understand, i need some help please!! Smile
(08-02-2016, 13:50)jeje24 Wrote: I can't install the mod, i don't understand, i need some help please!! Smile

Just download this mod, open your Black Ops game folder (Go to Steam -> Select Black Ops game in the list and click right mouse button -> Select 'Properties' in popup, as window will open click "Local files" tab then click "Browse Local files"), in this folder choose a folder called "mods" then create folder called "mp_bunker"(you can choosename)and simply drop all downloaded files here. After all steps you can simply launch the game, go to the Mods and choose this mod.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click