Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.55 Average
Release ExtremeBunkerMaker v1.0 **EPIC**
(06-05-2011, 13:59)Couchyyy Wrote: Pleas help you ExtremeBunkerMaker v1.0 **EPIC** dont Working Pleas Make a Tutorial For My Pleas Help
it doesnt work after patchAngrysry!Confused

God dammit, I wrote a post explaining what I have done but I fucked that up. Here is two edited files I edited to make this mod work.
lines edited in _rank: 447, 510 (comment starter), 518 (comment ender), 568.
lines edited in _globallogic_player: 1602(single comment).
This mod was never intended to be used in "combat situations" I guess therefore I wont promise it will work in that way. Have not tested this very thoroughly in any way.

Used developer and debuger_script "1" in my config_mp, it was really easy then. Don't blame me if it doesn't work for you I at least tried.

EDIT: you will have to change the extension on the files, I wasn't able to upload gsc's. Something for Mr. SuperNova to change in the forum settings eh?

Attached Files
.txt   _rank.txt (Size: 43.27 KB / Downloads: 122)
.txt   _globallogic_player.txt (Size: 79.78 KB / Downloads: 106)

Can you use the Bunkers for zombies????

Eventually if you add the bunker code into the .gsc of the zombie mod that you want to add it to.

on my pc still doesn't works, could you please tel me how to enable debug mode..i'm gonna try to fix my self Big GrinD

I understanded you right? First I start BunkerExtractor then run Black Ops and there got to mods->mp_bunkermaker and make private match.. when it done loading after waiting for other player it will go to the menu and keep saying "Unkown function, see console for more details".... i know there is something wrong with my modding but cant get know the problem..sry my shitte*t english of the world.

Look above you
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]

(06-16-2011, 13:56)OrangePL Wrote: Look above you

just tryed but nothing happen after I added the value:
debuger_script "1"
(the command do not exist...than I created it ^seta debuger_script "1"^)
nothing happen!

(06-16-2011, 17:03)djlory3000 Wrote:
(06-16-2011, 13:56)OrangePL Wrote: Look above you

just tryed but nothing happen after I added the value:
debuger_script "1"
(the command do not exist...than I created it ^seta debuger_script "1"^)
nothing happen!

solved!!! no more problems

The mod loader doesnt work?

I got a

HTTP/1.1 404 not found error?