• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Release] Call of Duty: Black Ops GameSCript's
GSC are Good Score Calculators. Thanks Nova lol
(11-15-2010, 09:47)d0h! Wrote:
(11-15-2010, 08:37)un1337 Wrote: So I'm obviously a newbie here, and I'm a little confused. Where exactly do these go?

if you dont know how to use GSCs then dont touchem

I probably wouldn't mind learning. I've done a bit of VB coding (a year) and I've touched on Java Script, so I can understand some of what it's doing, but don't get me wrong, I'm not a pro. But what I'm getting at is: Is the source that was given something you need to inject into part of the game at a specific location? Or does it require a bit more than that? (I currently do not have VisualStudio installed FYI.) And furthermore do I need a mod application in order to use this at all? I guess I'm sort of unclear on the matter. The last time I did any sort of player rank/level editing was with Modern Warfare 1 which was client side. It was a simple hexadecimal trick in which I would have to alter the entry so the next level only takes 1XP. I'd have to do it up until I reach 50. Server side is obviously different, this I understand.

I also learned that earlier tonight (or perhaps last night, since technically it's 5am here) that the servers were forced to receive a patch that now prevents rank exploits via server console commands. I wonder if we're screwed now on that kind of mod.
Can you please tell what tool or script you used to extract the files and made that directory structure?

Please tell me (PM if you want) how to do it. You won't regret it. I already have 50% of BO MP Offline project done done but I can't continue without scripts.

Implement crucial code from scripts + write a simple injector = done. BlackOpsMP.exe also needs to be modified, but it is only two addresses so injection is accepted.

Best Regards.

Thanks
Dude please help me, i want to make bunkers and shit so badly, but if i run the script through the mod tools, it sais:
Server script compile error
unknown function

(see console for details)

i dont know how to fix it help me out please?

Greetz,

Luke
BunkerMaker is broken since last patcch
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
This probably should be locked/archived since this is not relevant anymore.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
Why would you bump it? Dumb Bitch
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]
For the reason I wrote in my post obviously.
[Image: MaEIQ.png]
(09-02-2012, 22:50)Pozzuh Wrote: For the reason I wrote in my post obviously.

To get more posts...obviously. Big Grin