• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Release] Barata's REAL External Console
(07-04-2013, 17:49)barata Wrote:
(07-04-2013, 12:08)force1408 Wrote: So I'm a skid when it comes to c#. And with the little info I've learned from youtube videos and reading on itsmods. Am I correct the only thing to really update are the following?

cBuf_AddText SP:
cBuf_AddText ZM:
cBuf_AddText MP:
SV_GameSendServerCommand SP:
SV_GameSendServerCommand ZM:
SV_GameSendServerCommand MP:
SV_SetConfigstring SP:
SV_SetConfigstring ZM:
SV_SetConfigstring MP:

I find these values by offsets of some sort correct? I don't really want to be bothered working on this if I'm not going in the right direction. Just trying to show some initiative instead of just asking for it. Please get back to me. c:

That and you will need to bypass the dvar protection...

In order to find the values just look at the game exe and using strings/etc, find the correct functions...

Thanks Barata...

Don't really want to rely on constantly asking you questions but I've tried using IDA and HexEditor. I haven't been able to find anything inside of the sp,mp,or zm exe's relating to cBuf or gamesendservercommand. I've also attempted to look up the ebp and esp values to see if it was relevant which still has me lost.
(07-05-2013, 04:15)force1408 Wrote:
(07-04-2013, 17:49)barata Wrote:
(07-04-2013, 12:08)force1408 Wrote: So I'm a skid when it comes to c#. And with the little info I've learned from youtube videos and reading on itsmods. Am I correct the only thing to really update are the following?

cBuf_AddText SP:
cBuf_AddText ZM:
cBuf_AddText MP:
SV_GameSendServerCommand SP:
SV_GameSendServerCommand ZM:
SV_GameSendServerCommand MP:
SV_SetConfigstring SP:
SV_SetConfigstring ZM:
SV_SetConfigstring MP:

I find these values by offsets of some sort correct? I don't really want to be bothered working on this if I'm not going in the right direction. Just trying to show some initiative instead of just asking for it. Please get back to me. c:

That and you will need to bypass the dvar protection...

In order to find the values just look at the game exe and using strings/etc, find the correct functions...

Thanks Barata...

Don't really want to rely on constantly asking you questions but I've tried using IDA and HexEditor. I haven't been able to find anything inside of the sp,mp,or zm exe's relating to cBuf or gamesendservercommand. I've also attempted to look up the ebp and esp values to see if it was relevant which still has me lost.

I used HexEdit , nothing
I used BinText , nothing
I used Process Explorer, nothing
I couldn't find the cbuf_addtext or the sv_gamesendservercommand...
Please tell us the right program or the way to do it barata Sad
I am looking around in IDA for a while now but i still can't find the right offset.
Barata, can you tell us how to find the offsets of sv_gamesendservercommand and cbuf_addtext?
To find CBuf_AddText use some strings: "exec default.cfg\n" and look at the call after.

For SV_GameSendServerCommand: "EXE_SERVERCOMMANDOVERFLOW" and then find the right function...

Sorry for taking some time, I have been really busy lately...

Thanks Barata...
Don't worry if things aren't the way you planned, in the end everything will solve itself...
(07-05-2013, 22:43)barata Wrote: To find CBuf_AddText use some strings: "exec default.cfg\n" and look at the call after.

For SV_GameSendServerCommand: "EXE_SERVERCOMMANDOVERFLOW" and then find the right function...

Thanks Barata...

Sorry for absolutely being a noob in IDA but can you help me out or explain how to step by step if you found some time?

I can find the strings, but then it's like, do i have to select everything and go to view > open subviews > cross references and then go click a random one coming up and copy that offset.

It's harder than I thought and I don't really understand what i am doing but i want to learn it so maybe you can just help me out with this, Barata.

If you don't want to do this via this forum or it's not handy or something,
add me on skype: maurits.bouman

-Roue
(07-05-2013, 22:43)barata Wrote: To find CBuf_AddText use some strings: "exec default.cfg\n" and look at the call after.

Thanks Barata...

hey mr Barata.
What is the updated console coded in? It's not coded in C#.
(07-19-2013, 02:30)wuryz Wrote:

Thanks Barata...

hey mr Barata.

How you know that? Got the leaked one and tried to look at mah code?

What a nub.

Thanks Barata...
Don't worry if things aren't the way you planned, in the end everything will solve itself...
(07-19-2013, 02:30)wuryz Wrote:

Thanks Barata...

hey mr Barata.

It's coded in C#
(07-06-2013, 16:28)iamRoue Wrote:

Thanks Barata...

Sorry for absolutely being a noob in IDA but can you help me out or explain how to step by step if you found some time?

I can find the strings, but then it's like, do i have to select everything and go to view > open subviews > cross references and then go click a random one coming up and copy that offset.

It's harder than I thought and I don't really understand what i am doing but i want to learn it so maybe you can just help me out with this, Barata.

If you don't want to do this via this forum or it's not handy or something,
add me on skype: maurits.bouman

-Roue
zombies(T6M):

[cBuf_AddText]: 0x5FC050
[SV_GameSendServerCommand]: 0x6B80D0
Big Grin 
i hope you don't mind me sharing some random chatter with stormzy barata. Smile
i think it's kind of amusing. http://gyazo.com/6521ba3baa7c1e93949f88b04843bc94