• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Release] Barata's REAL External Console
(06-20-2013, 18:37)barata Wrote:
(06-20-2013, 04:06)lark Wrote:
(05-29-2013, 20:11)barata Wrote:
(05-29-2013, 19:51)aluzion Wrote: wait does this still work and can i change mp dvars like fov and stuff with this?

This is outdated...

Thanks Barata...

why you guys dont share updated one?

This is outdated and had reports of people being banned from BO2...

Thanks Barata...

But tripp still can use it, its unfair Sad
Why you couldnt add me to private using of updated version, maybe. I want edit so bad with couple unlocked commands, but you guys keeps this gold for your selfs... Huh
(06-27-2013, 16:07)lark Wrote:
(06-20-2013, 18:37)barata Wrote:
(06-20-2013, 04:06)lark Wrote:
(05-29-2013, 20:11)barata Wrote:
(05-29-2013, 19:51)aluzion Wrote: wait does this still work and can i change mp dvars like fov and stuff with this?

This is outdated...

Thanks Barata...

why you guys dont share updated one?

This is outdated and had reports of people being banned from BO2...

Thanks Barata...

But tripp still can use it, its unfair Sad
Why you couldnt add me to private using of updated version, maybe. I want edit so bad with couple unlocked commands, but you guys keeps this gold for your selfs... Huh

I made a free version of the console with source and you guys still want more...

Instead of begging why not start learning, the source posted here is very helpful.

Thanks Barata...
Don't worry if things aren't the way you planned, in the end everything will solve itself...
how do i use this ?
(05-29-2013, 20:11)barata Wrote: I made a free version of the console with source and you guys still want more...

Instead of begging why not start learning, the source posted here is very helpful.

Some people are good at editing video but not good at c# programming. I wouldn't have the faintest idea where to start with the source code you provided despite reading through it and googling as best I could. Its understandable that people want it updated, especially as we know that it has in fact been updated privately and that its not a technical issue.
(06-28-2013, 18:24)Passive Wrote:
(05-29-2013, 20:11)barata Wrote: I made a free version of the console with source and you guys still want more...

Some people are good at editing video but not good at c# programming. I wouldn't have the faintest idea where to start with the source code you provided despite reading through it and googling as best I could. Its understandable that people want it updated, especially as we know that it has in fact been updated privately and that its not a technical issue.

Just for your information, it wasn't only updated, I remade it from scratch and added severall features. This is private and its going to stay private. You have the public version source, feel free to look at it but saying "It's not fair" or asking for it is just going to make you lose your time.

Thanks Barata...
Don't worry if things aren't the way you planned, in the end everything will solve itself...
Its completely fair, its your work and your choice who uses it Smile its a shame but I understand.
I am gonna update it in an hour but are the codes still the same?
Please keep posting the codes Barata
So I'm a skid when it comes to c#. And with the little info I've learned from youtube videos and reading on itsmods. Am I correct the only thing to really update are the following?

cBuf_AddText SP:
cBuf_AddText ZM:
cBuf_AddText MP:
SV_GameSendServerCommand SP:
SV_GameSendServerCommand ZM:
SV_GameSendServerCommand MP:
SV_SetConfigstring SP:
SV_SetConfigstring ZM:
SV_SetConfigstring MP:

I find these values by offsets of some sort correct? I don't really want to be bothered working on this if I'm not going in the right direction. Just trying to show some initiative instead of just asking for it. Please get back to me. c:
I updated it, but my game freezes and close when I change a dvar.
(07-04-2013, 12:08)force1408 Wrote: So I'm a skid when it comes to c#. And with the little info I've learned from youtube videos and reading on itsmods. Am I correct the only thing to really update are the following?

cBuf_AddText SP:
cBuf_AddText ZM:
cBuf_AddText MP:
SV_GameSendServerCommand SP:
SV_GameSendServerCommand ZM:
SV_GameSendServerCommand MP:
SV_SetConfigstring SP:
SV_SetConfigstring ZM:
SV_SetConfigstring MP:

I find these values by offsets of some sort correct? I don't really want to be bothered working on this if I'm not going in the right direction. Just trying to show some initiative instead of just asking for it. Please get back to me. c:

That and you will need to bypass the dvar protection...

In order to find the values just look at the game exe and using strings/etc, find the correct functions...

Thanks Barata...