Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Release All Gsc files
It's 'release'.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

(02-27-2014, 08:41)Drang35 Wrote: modify the sp but the probleme is that there is no ff compiler for mw3

No fucking shit it's compiled GSC.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]

(02-27-2014, 17:31)DidUknowiPwn Wrote:
(02-27-2014, 08:41)Drang35 Wrote: modify the sp but the probleme is that there is no ff compiler for mw3

So just build one Dodgy

(02-27-2014, 19:28)Drang35 Wrote:

So just build one Dodgy

Orly

[Image: vampires-kiss.jpg]
It's so easy you can do it.

Dumb Bitch
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]

(02-27-2014, 22:20)DidUknowiPwn Wrote:
(02-27-2014, 19:28)Drang35 Wrote:

So just build one Dodgy

Orly

[Image: vampires-kiss.jpg]
It's so easy you can do it.

Dumb Bitch

nahh Troll

why dont you do it ? Troll

what the hell you think im trying to do

just left to do

Dust to Dust
Down the Rabbit Hole
Blood Brothers
Iron Lady
Bag and Drag 2nd part
Return To Sender
Back on the Grid
Hunter Killer

I'm sorry, but I am quite confused by this thread. Am I right in thinking it is the GSCs which sets the different models, weapons, and so on for the SP AI? If yes, what's the point of that? We can't even load modified GSCs in MW3, as far as I know.

Will someone be kind enough to post a screenshot of the provided GSCs to clear the confusion?

Edit: My humble apologises if my post sounded rude. Here's a screenshot of the example GSC provided in the original post: @Drang35 If I were you, I'd leave this project (at least for now) and continue with something else. There's really no use for it right now, and probably won't be in the near future. I think you'll gain better experience by doing something else that is more rewarding Smile

(03-03-2014, 15:29)Rendflex Wrote: I'm sorry, but I am quite confused by this thread. Am I right in thinking it is the GSCs which sets the different models, weapons, and so on for the SP AI? If yes, what's the point of that? We can't even load modified GSCs in MW3, as far as I know.

Will someone be kind enough to post a screenshot of the provided GSCs to clear the confusion?

Edit: My humble apologises if my post sounded rude. Here's a screenshot of the example GSC provided in the original post: @Drang35 If I were you, I'd leave this project (at least for now) and continue with something else. There's really no use for it right now, and probably won't be in the near future. I think you'll gain better experience by doing something else that is more rewarding Smile

yes i would have left this project already
but i been waiting for a long time, but no one ever did something like this (only in mw2)

And also even if we cant put gsc in mw3(for now) i wont kill me if i have the gsc

(03-04-2014, 19:28)Drang35 Wrote: yes i would have left this project already
but i been waiting for a long time, but no one ever did something like this (only in mw2)

And also even if we cant put gsc in mw3(for now) i wont kill me if i have the gsc

It's totally up to you if you decide to finish it or not, but hear me out on this: Has anyone used the character files in MW2? I haven't heard of anyone using them, at least. The only time people use them is when making SP mods, or more popularly SP custom maps/missions. But sure, when and if a GSC loader finally is made, perhaps there'll be someone who might need it.

(03-05-2014, 13:02)Rendflex Wrote:
(03-04-2014, 19:28)Drang35 Wrote: yes i would have left this project already

but hear me out on this: Has anyone used the character files in MW2? I haven't heard of anyone using them, at least.

i did but the site was hack