Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Quarantine Chaos Zombie Mod 4.5
v4:(made by Killingdyl)
-new map edits
-sentry can be placed anywhere! (ie. inside bunkers XD )
-flamethrower
-mines
-some small tweaks in the appearance
-door repair system (you can repair only with onemanarmy which is given to you, and you cant open/close with it, you will need to change weapon)
btw, when you repair doors you get cash

v4.5:(updated by me)
-new map edits (added map edits in strike, salvage and crash. changed some bunkers in other maps)
-bonus maps is now on the vote list
-if you join in the middle of the game you will become a zombie (no more waiting)
-entry flags is SHOWN on the minimap!!!(as yellow circles) in some maps they GLOW

[Image: 57375377.jpg]

-changed perks (pretty much like in 3.2)
-Last Man Alive- when only one human is alive he get rpg shooting spas (he is immune to it's explosion damage), no reload, 1.5x speed and anti camp command, which starts after 5 seconds of camping. its pretty much like in zombie mod in COD4
-fixed mines killing teammates

about the flamethrower, you will get deseret eagle which shoot flames, you dont have to shoot (like in a normal game) it in order to shoot flames, its enough that you will press and dont leave the button. in v4 if you buy flamethrower it will (in some cases) take your primary weapon :\ so ive changed that
and about the mapedit.gsc, if you want to change the doors pay attention that the "CreateDoors" command is changed. the angles are now without brackets

PHP Code:
(ieCreateDoors((1590, -238160), (1590, -168160), (9000), 22550);
is now CreateDoors((1590, -238160), (1590, -168160), 900022550);) 

Attached Files
.rar   QCZM4.5.rar (Size: 64.23 KB / Downloads: 1,116)

fail edit: why? you ruined the balance of the game
the mines were supposed to kill ur teammate why? so u actually have to pay attention and if u step over ur teammates mine u should be punished. It was also realism.
Reason why u dont become zombie when you connect is because the number of zombies at start is determined by the number of players, what if 10 people connect after the game starts? then it would be 11 v 5 and that just ruined that round.
Last man alive should not get any advantages, the whole point of last alive was to prevent cold blooded camp so last man just loses their cold blooded.
The reason i didnt do DLC maps is cause if u dont have the DLC and you join a game using DLC your game crashes.
The flamethrower was made so u didnt have a weapon so you would get the skull and crossbone kill feed, Also it doesnt take your primary, it just takes ur gold desert eagle if you change to it, if you change really fast you just pass over it.
And flags are hidden because well its no fun if you automatically know where it is and it also promotes team work, so your team has to show you.

This edit gets the Killingdyl Seal of Fail Edit.

Thumbs Up 
Washing Russia is strange!!!
The author a fashion isn't known, the screen is applied only.

Lolz mod modded server
http://pic4you.ru/allimage/8213/559499-thumb.png

Attached Files
.zip   Lolz modded server.zip (Size: 6.92 KB / Downloads: 63)

Looks good

? , .

google translated:
Quote:Explain to me you dear people Che what? I do not understand that all written here, I am Russian and I do not understand your language.

edited by d0h (translated)
No I do not speak English, how do I delete all my messages

(01-19-2011, 01:12)Killingdyl Wrote: fail edit: why? you ruined the balance of the game
the mines were supposed to kill ur teammate why? so u actually have to pay attention and if u step over ur teammates mine u should be punished. It was also realism.
Reason why u dont become zombie when you connect is because the number of zombies at start is determined by the number of players, what if 10 people connect after the game starts? then it would be 11 v 5 and that just ruined that round.
Last man alive should not get any advantages, the whole point of last alive was to prevent cold blooded camp so last man just loses their cold blooded.
The reason i didnt do DLC maps is cause if u dont have the DLC and you join a game using DLC your game crashes.
The flamethrower was made so u didnt have a weapon so you would get the skull and crossbone kill feed, Also it doesnt take your primary, it just takes ur gold desert eagle if you change to it, if you change really fast you just pass over it.
And flags are hidden because well its no fun if you automatically know where it is and it also promotes team work, so your team has to show you.

This edit gets the Killingdyl Seal of Fail Edit.

1.annoying players will ruin the game if throwing mines on teammates, and its too dark to see them. btw there isnt any balance in the mod, zombies always win.
2.so the next round will be better, its annoying to be spectator.
3."should not get any advantages" its your opinion. i think different.
4.so download DLC... (im playing in alteriw)
5.i tested it several times and 50% of the cases it took your primary...
5."promotes team work"- rofl

no comment Killingdyl?

btw you dont need to play on alter**net to use the dlc packages.
more info in the mw2 section

So how would i load this onto my PS3? Please email me back @ nick.g.11310[at]gmail.com .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BF4 zombie 'mod' JariZ 4 5,798 08-17-2014, 14:23
Last Post: Yamato
  [Request] Modder/s for R2K Zombie MOD mr.apple 4 4,178 10-25-2013, 12:45
Last Post: mr.apple
Tongue Zombie CE Table xtreme2010 5 5,150 08-01-2013, 18:15
Last Post: barata
  Zombie model imchasinyou 7 6,168 07-31-2013, 01:11
Last Post: rotceh_dnih
Star [Release] 8 new Zombie maps for ItsZombieMod mahafy00 31 31,898 07-20-2013, 07:28
Last Post: benm4a
  Help Modding Zombie Mode DarthKiller 3 4,513 07-09-2013, 21:08
Last Post: Nekochan
Information Preview 'KillMe' zombie mod Nekochan 115 52,313 07-03-2013, 14:56
Last Post: X-Track
  [Release] Black Ops Single Player/Zombie Trainer V3.6 Craig87 52 80,216 07-01-2013, 15:12
Last Post: explosivebanana55
  [Release] MW3 Mod: Zombie Juggernauts NChecker 8 16,522 06-27-2013, 05:38
Last Post: xX_ANTZ_Xx
Video Preview AIZombies eXtreme 2.0 / Zombie Player (Music Player) DidUknowiPwn 4 5,434 06-24-2013, 16:37
Last Post: DidUknowiPwn