• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Preview Water Roller Coaster
Hello

Tongue , today I spent a bit more than one our at making this, is a roller coaster on rust rivers, the car you use to move is a zodiac, you just press F on it and you link to it, it automatically move you through the roller coaster, with different speeds, Tongue, is very funny. Now, rendflex and me are improving it, to make cool shake effects and stuff, Big Grin. Some screenshots:

Steam Community :: ^1O^2M^3A ^4Yamato :: Screenshots

By the way, I am the only one who posts here, I can post some other things if moderators want
WTF Big Grin

Nice but useless, its like something from Garry's mod for mw2.
Mess with the Best, Die like the Rest.

[Image: blaziqsig1.jpg]
It looks very very cool, never thought about this/could make this. But the thing is that almost every mw2 player started playing black ops, that is why so less people post in the mw2 section.

Anyway, I repped and thanked.
(03-24-2011, 20:39)surtek Wrote: It looks very very cool, never thought about this/could make this. But the thing is that almost every mw2 player started playing black ops, that is why so less people post in the mw2 section.

Anyway, I repped and thanked.

Yes, I also have BO, but I stayed for the moment in MW2, because I dont like BO very much, Undecided , Ill post some other things if I can.
(03-24-2011, 20:40)Yamato Wrote: Yes, I also have BO, but I stayed for the moment in MW2, because I dont like BO very much, Undecided , Ill post some other things if I can.

Sure, black ops is nice tough. Especially when modtools are released.
(03-24-2011, 20:41)surtek Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 20:40)Yamato Wrote: Yes, I also have BO, but I stayed for the moment in MW2, because I dont like BO very much, Undecided , Ill post some other things if I can.

Sure, black ops is nice tough. Especially when modtools are released.

Yes, I am waiting for that, Big Grin, but when I play BO, I feel tired of it in less than an hour, and I leave game, with MW2 or WaW I can be hours, Smile
Well in the beginning when I had very bad scores I had the same, but since my lag-problem is almost gone, I can almost play lag free now. And by that, I get scores like 60-20 easily and it is fun to own. Espicially when you don't play that much but own hardcore clan members.
dude seriously, you both got some sick ideas Wink

go on, post more of those mods, i love it
(03-24-2011, 20:47)surtek Wrote: Well in the beginning when I had very bad scores I had the same, but since my lag-problem is almost gone, I can almost play lag free now. And by that, I get scores like 60-20 easily and it is fun to own. Espicially when you don't play that much but own hardcore clan members.

Well, I am the classic Camper that is in a corner waiting or camping in a house, Tongue, and many maps doesnt have good camper spots, the ones I like, MW2 and WaW were full of them, so I enjoyed them more, I also saw BO DLC1, and I dont like them much, Undecided

Another thing, I posted in this section a MW2 Winters Howl
Well, there were like 10% campers and 90% haters of campers, and in the gaming industry democracy rules.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Water Roller Coaster Yamato 7 9,051 07-23-2012, 09:30
Last Post: Yamato
  Now Available - Roller Coaster Rampage, 10% off! Steam 0 1,597 06-22-2012, 12:48
Last Post: Steam
  Walk on Water Yamato 3 2,405 08-27-2011, 21:03
Last Post: iAegle
  looping water slide number1 3 2,407 07-04-2011, 09:59
Last Post: Xzite
  Help Spawn Water Yamato 8 61,809 05-01-2011, 17:43
Last Post: surtek
  Preview Water Gun Yamato 4 3,000 04-03-2011, 10:04
Last Post: surtek
  [OPN SRC - WORK IN PROGRESS] itsmods.com Private Glass of Water with Hard Drive Wiper dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd 10 69,361 01-26-2011, 17:22
Last Post: d0h!