• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preview T5(M) Previews
Just a preview on some stuff I'm working on for T5(M)

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
[Image: UGPjFJa.jpg]
T5(M)? I though it's called T5M Troll

Also only for FourDeltaOne? -_-

The anticheat in this game better be good Tongue
I may release it for Steam too. The only reason I put for only for FourDeltaOne is because the faggots over at Nemexis are going to copy it Troll.
Preview... preview..... preview....
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
I noticed a clear bug in the first video Tongue The timer and the word crancked are badly positioned in hud. OMA
Yamato everything you saw there are old versions everything has been cleaned up =3. I'll put a pic of cranked later.

[Image: sdl.png]

All or Nothing also has a popup text that shows their streak. I'm also working on adding an icon to it.
What is 'cranked'? And looks nice.
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click
It's CoD: Ghosts mode along with this:

Cranked: "A new type of TDM gamemode that will be appearing for the first time in Call of Duty: Ghost. When you get a kill, you gain new abilities such as faster movement, reload, and the time it takes to aim down sites. Along with this first kill you also start a new 30 second count-down. Rack up the next kill before the timer hits zero, or youll explode. In this mode, players not only end up competing against the competition, but also against the clock."

Blitz: "Blitz Mode is a new Call of Duty: ghosts Multiplayer variant. Similar to Capture the Flag, Blitz Mode substitutes proximity for retrieval. Enemy zones include certain goal area. Touching the opponent's goal scores a point and begins a cool-down period, after which a goal may be touched again by teammates. Thus, teams may linger in hostile territory, scoring points again and again so long as they can hold territory around a goal. Once you score a point on the enemies goal you will be teleported back to your own goal with you once again having to run the full length to reach the enemies goal."