Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News aIW shutting down?
Valdiralita on alteriw Wrote:<NTAuthority> aIW will be dead by morning come

NTAuthority Wrote:
Nixxo Wrote:
LoonyOG Wrote:I'm going to sit here and continue to refresh this page, until i get a clear indication, of what the f*ck is going on. lol

They probably got an email, or something. >_>
wish it were an email. it's ACTUAL PEOPLE, AT NIGHT, DELIVERING A LETTER

I just... realized something when I read this post:

iMourinhoHD Wrote:What if Activision decided to do this since aIW is on ESL?

@SuperNovaAO You! What have you done?!
Tl;DR version = Activision have finally decided to sue Ntauthority and all his co-workers because of the alterIW modded cod games.

Something important:
Yuki nagato Wrote:It says ''(3) provide Activision with all locations at which AlterIW, AlterOps, and AlterMW3 code and software are stored.'' This basically means that NTA has to give away our locations if you still have aIW, aOps or aMW3 have installed. So not just the aIW crew is screwed, but the users itself as well.

Probably a Troll , would be weird to sue them once they've grown so big and altered 3 CoD games.
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]

AlterIW sucks anyway
[Image: MaEIQ.png]

(03-09-2012, 15:02)OrangePL Wrote: Probably a Troll , would be weird to sue them once they've grown so big and altered 3 CoD games.

yer how strange that would be .... lol

also it says where the code is stored not the users

buty this part looks funny
[Image: 20120310-bao-11kb.jpg]

its like they mean you can give up now but we might/could still sue you anyways so play nice

"Your activities are unlawful and are causing serious harm to activions"

Lol nice Troll

Quote:It says ''(3) provide Activision with all locations at which AlterIW, AlterOps, and AlterMW3 code and software are stored.'' This basically means that NTA has to give away our locations if you still have aIW, aOps or aMW3 have installed. So not just the aIW crew is screwed, but the users itself as well.
Yeah maybe the people in the USA are screwed.
[Image: azuw.jpg]

This is freakin' huge, I actually read the whole thing.
Part 3 of the agreements is a little bit scary though, Second time i'm regretting installing this shit.
Funny how they want the source code as well. Probably to prevent someone else from creating a alterMW4

1 thing I don't get is: WHY NOW?
AlterIW has been going on for 2 years now, and with a huge amount of users.
They say they've known aiw in MW2 times (~2010), and alterOps was also announced waaaay before the actual release.
This means they've had 3 chances to stop them. Yet they pick out this exact moment?!
Also, they're idiots. If i'd be one of them i'd be using TOR 24/7 and never, ever even give a letter of my real name.

Look at reaver, he knows what he's doing, I'm pretty sure no-one knows any real-life details of him.
How stupid are you when you registrate a site that has a link to the client, and provides a multiplayer network for it to play on it, with your real name

Quote:Domain Name: TEKNOGODS.COM

Registrant:
DevNet Oy / WMHost
Verkkotunnukset (domain[at]wmhost.com)
Niemenkatu 77
Lahti
Etel-Suomenlni,15240
FI
Tel. +358.104221313

Quote:Domain name: alteriw.net

Registrant:
Jeroen Bobbeldijk
alteriw.net, office #2266899
c/o OwO, BP80157
59053, Roubaix Cedex 1
FR
+33.899701761
55uy2wtla41jbn1upz4q[at]b.o-w-o.info

I think that is just a Troll , nothing else, I think the same as @JariZ and @OMA

Quote:d0h! - 09-03 15:57 -- i hope its true, he is a fag anyway and deserves to get into hugh trouble

He is really, really lucky that they don't directly go into court with him. Most companies do that directly without sending a letter asking them to stop and (obviously) win, earning them millions of cash refunds.

I find the part that NTA needs to give the source very funny. What are they trying to do? Looking how they can prevent such things in the future?

Maybe NTA will stop, but each time someone like NTA stops: 2 or more will start doing it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Internet provider shutting down today AZUMIKKEL 9 4,824 07-01-2012, 09:53
Last Post: Lemon
  Internet shutting down in 4 hours AZUMIKKEL 16 7,541 06-02-2012, 20:10
Last Post: House
  dedi server kepp shutting down kerm007 7 55,852 02-15-2012, 04:54
Last Post: kerm007