Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News aIW shutting down?
Also more proof that 99% of aIW users are mentally retarded: When TeknoGods released their tool, they got flooded with hate comments and mails on their site. They just couldn't accept that TeknoGods was faster Heart

i lol'd at kids and cheaters ..... no free game ...... no place for cheating ? - "WHAT I SHOULD DO !??!"
C++/Obj-Cdeveloper. Neko engine wip
Steam: Click

Why so much hate @aIW
[Image: lQDUjba.jpg]

(03-09-2012, 21:14)OrangePL Wrote: Why so much hate @aIW

Because @SuperNovaAO said so, and he have power.

(03-09-2012, 19:59)iAegle Wrote: Probably xbox style:
XxXzuperzorzRetard360QuickzzEpicortodflXxX

made my day :thumbs up:

(03-09-2012, 20:00)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Also more proof that 99% of aIW users are mentally retarded: When TeknoGods released their tool, they got flooded with hate comments and mails on their site. They just couldn't accept that TeknoGods was faster Heart

wasnt that the reason that NTroll dosed them using all aiw clients *cough*

Pirating products that actually needed some effort to create (no shit software that should have been freeware anyways (cough AgentGOD's malware tools) is bad for everyone. CoD games get made by hundreds of people who can only feed their families because people pay for the game. If you miss a feature, ADD it but don't REMOVE the anti-piracy protection. Doing so means you have a social disorder which requires you to get confirmation from others because, most common occurence, you think your parents did not love you during your youth. This is also known as being an attention-whore and is a sad and serious mental disorder.
The worst case of this that I know of is jerbob92 since he actually cannot even code and as far as I know did not contribute at all to anything in the developed "product".

(03-09-2012, 21:25)Rendflex Wrote:

Because @SuperNovaAO said so, and he have power.

QFT

Adding dedicated servers and modding (well, it's possible on steam, but gets you banned) is not possible without cracking the game (to remove VAC which would probably ban for this, and therefore steam protection also needs to be removed ; also to add custom masterserver to mantain a list of dedis )

I got to agree cracking MW3 was unnecessary since it has all features people wanted.

Game is worth paying for it (well, it was till MW3), DLC IS NOT. One more thing aIW has improved. If IW is going to produce more and more DLC's, these developers can even live on a street.

I think you wanted to write this.
(03-09-2012, 22:11)OrangePL Wrote: If Activision forces IW to produce more and more DLC's, these developers can even live on a street.

And no, they don't deserve that.
1. Their MW2 dedis aren't dedicated, they are the client file with the video output hidden.
2. MW2 was not able to have a server browser? Never heard of http://itshax.com/LobbyTracker ?
3. Modding in Black Ops was possible easily since they did not even activate VAC for private matches and they even worked together with modders to get stuff going (and they even asked us who should receive free dedis for making mods; the only one I can currently recall is @AZUMIKKEL just ask him, he will confirm that he got a free server from them).
4. MW2 got a patch a long time ago (when the site named in 2. was actually very active) but they reverted it. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the reasons was that AgentGOD nor me updated our tools within a week and people just stopped playing the game because they were used to play with these ADDONS that worked with the LEGIT PAID game.
I can probably come up with many more reasons not to pirate any game (even though you personally hate it; THEN STOP FUCKING PLAYING IT AT ALL WHEN YOU HATE IT; shit I just posted another reason even though I planned not to do so) but I don't want to waste my time here.
Also @AZUMIKKEL you still got that dedi or did they stop paying for it when MW3 came out?

(03-09-2012, 22:25)SuperNovaAO Wrote: I think you wanted to write this.
(03-09-2012, 22:11)OrangePL Wrote: If Activision forces IW to produce more and more DLC's, these developers can even live on a street.
Yes, that's what I meant. Activision does deserve that for what they've done to CoD.
1. They work the same way, I don't see any difference ingame between real dedis and their dedis
2. This one wasn't integrated into game
3. I haven't told anything about BO, but still it was a nice move from 3arc
I'm not hating MW2 and BO. I'm hating how restricted MW2 was and how aIW improved it. I don't support piracy of full games and personally I think the MP rip links should be removed from aIW website. But DLC unlock is just another good feature.

(03-09-2012, 22:25)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Also @AZUMIKKEL you still got that dedi or did they stop paying for it when MW3 came out?

We still have the dedicated servers that were given to us

OT: Still mostly glad aIW is closed, all of the kids there don't deserve to play it
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Internet provider shutting down today AZUMIKKEL 9 4,832 07-01-2012, 09:53
Last Post: Lemon
  Internet shutting down in 4 hours AZUMIKKEL 16 7,543 06-02-2012, 20:10
Last Post: House
  dedi server kepp shutting down kerm007 7 55,889 02-15-2012, 04:54
Last Post: kerm007