• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[News] Upcoming DLC's
They better release the W@W maps for pc
(03-25-2011, 20:47)iAegle Wrote:
(03-25-2011, 20:42)SuperNovaAO Wrote: The new BlackOpsMP.exe is made to work with 5 (and in one function even 6) DLC's.
So 4 (or 5) more to come!

Woopdidoo!

Is it possible to look in exe's? o_O

Disassembler magic.
[Image: 30xhrep.png]

A casual conversation between barata and I about Nukem.
(03-26-2011, 04:44)Toobanooba Wrote: who aint a greedy Bastard these days,
this is why i will not buy them...screw that.

Agreed.I'm sure glad I went to see what the update did to the game b4 I bought the map pack.Removing console commands is a load of BS.Supposedly they removed them because they were affecting the Zombie leaderboard or something wtf ever.Killing those commands takes away from the fun and isnt that what we play games for Exclamation
[Image: sAng_banghead2.gif]

Steam name = WhoFlungDung?
Also the modloading functions from the MP exe got ~3 opcodes more each. Some MOV's and PUSH's.

One functioncall changed completely but it's possible that this is actually the problem with joining modded games. I will try to reset this function call today or tomorrow and hope to get mods loaded properly again.
Pic added for the non-believers @ first-post.

Also weird: First Strike is called "dlc2" internally, no idea what dlc1 was then.
(03-27-2011, 15:49)SuperNovaAO Wrote: Pic added for the non-believers @ first-post.

Also weird: First Strike is called "dlc2" internally, no idea what dlc1 was then.

Probably the cod5 zombie maps from the hardend/prestige version? (I know they were console only)
[Image: azuw.jpg]
(03-27-2011, 12:19)blahblah75 Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 04:44)Toobanooba Wrote: who aint a greedy Bastard these days,
this is why i will not buy them...screw that.

Agreed.I'm sure glad I went to see what the update did to the game b4 I bought the map pack.Removing console commands is a load of BS.Supposedly they removed them because they were affecting the Zombie leaderboard or something wtf ever.Killing those commands takes away from the fun and isnt that what we play games for Exclamation

not all console commands got removed. the g_speed still works